It was a great Saturday afternoon at Barbs today. So many beautiful ladies and surprisingly a large number of patrons as well!!. From 2 to 5, I watched angels on stage and took some of them to CR one after another. My all time favorite Kitty Kat was there too. She has the cutest face and loveliest personality and is well known by all Barb regulars as a popular sweet girl. Also the very pretty Harvey (I hope i spell her name right) who is originally from Russia and very friendly as well. There was a new young lady by the name of Sami (I hope I heard it right). She is a natural blonde and like all natural blondes with soft skin. She also has a very pretty face. I had all these pretty ladies in the CR today so it was a real heaven for me taking these angels to heaven. There were other pretty girls as well which my wallet did not permit to take them to CR like Samantha (short and sweet and pretty as well). I can only comment about looks and personality and all very pretty and very sweet rather than mileage as I always only take regular dances. Quite a contrast to how it was yesterday (Friday afternoon) at Barefax (unusually quiet day but usually Friday afternoons at Barefax is great).

• Like 2

I was so overwhelmed by the greatest (Kitty, Harvey, Sammy, Samantha) in my post I forgot to mention the ones absent and I miss as I was hoping to see them this afternoon as well. Megan (Dancer) was not there. No need to introduce Megan as she is well known as the very pretty very friendly very cute and sweet Barb dancer I am sure all Barb patrons love and exact same goes for very pretty Bridgette who is equally loved by all and was absent today as well.

• Like 2

Total stunner Phoenix and cute new dancer Amelia at Barb's last night. Amelia has chestnut brown hair (almost red :)) and a hot body. Friendly and fun.

• Like 4

A whole lot of new girls in today. We're just about to have a showcase, so hang on while I try to get all the names.

Megan

Claire

Jade

Joy

Samantha

Serenity

Tasha

Natasha

Milana

Maddy

Jenna

Juicy

Rachel

The place is pretty packed, too.

• Like 5

Samantha is a new Montréal girl. She asked me if she was supposed to take her panties off in the back room. Uh, yes! Please! I mean, of course I'm going to say yes, but ... YES! Still, a very enjoyable dance.

Seven and Natasha always please me just the right way.

Jade is awesome, and Megan put on a great show, but I had to stop. Sorry ladies.

• Like 1

Jade is awesome, and Megan put on a great show, but I had to stop.

Arrived just before 6 and I missed Jade, Megan *and* you today. Drat.

Fortunately Seven and Natasha were there to entertain me. And I learnt that Natasha knows the perfect way to pick up a stage diving tip!

• Like 1

Arrived just before 6 and I missed Jade, Megan *and* you today. Drat.

Fortunately Seven and Natasha were there to entertain me. And I learnt that Natasha knows the perfect way to pick up a stage diving tip!

Well, my show was a mess today, but thanks for stopping by anyway.

[emoji14]

Am I going to have to find out about Natasha by myself or are you going to tell us?

• Like 1

She asked me if she was supposed to take her panties off in the back room. Uh, yes!

Aw...imagine, if you'd said NO it would have torn a hole in the fabric of the Universe. THAT would have been fun!

• Like 1

Am I going to have to find out about Natasha by myself or are you going to tell us?

You must find out yourself! I wouldn't want to deprive you of that.

But in the meantime, your imagination can race. If it's deficient, you could seek the definitive treatise:

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=244609

Anybody knows where Sasha Love is dancing these days, if she is still dancing? She the very pretty brunette who used to dance at barbs daytime Fridays and Saturdays in the fall of last year and suddenly disappeared!!.

To continue the discussion (here in the Barb's thread) about a more general topic raised in the thread devoted to Phoenix (as suggested by Cato), I have to say that I've very rarely been accosted repeatedly or urged to go to the CR by a dancer after I've indicated that I was waiting for a particular lady. (It could be that this says more about me than it does about the dancers, as I'm often best identified as the "ugliest guy at Barb's".)

I have occasionally (but only once to the point of annoyance) been approached by the same dancer a number of times when I have not indicated that I was waiting for someone.

In the past, I've often felt that this general lack of 'pressure' (in the sense of constant requests for CR trips) was one of the best features of the atmosphere at Barb's.

Maybe things are changing a bit at Barb's. I hope not, but I guess it's understandable if things are slowing down. Encouraging to read a report re a busy recent Saturday afternoon, but perhaps that wasn't typical of recent days. Hope to drop by sometime next week to reacquaint myself with the scene at 340.

• Like 2

I have occasionally (but only once to the point of annoyance) been approached by the same dancer a number of times ....

I haven't done this, but if you place a kerchief on the seat beside you they will tend to leave you alone. An obvious move as dancers sometimes do this to mark their territory when they go on stage or visit the bathroom and are afraid you might be tempted elsewhere :)

• Like 3

On same topic as our friend r__d raised, saying that I am waiting for another dancer only works half the time for me when the lady leaves with smile. This is so cool. I remember her face for a next time visit. The other half either the lady leaves with anger or disappointed at the very least (which makes me sad and not to enjoy my time anymore). Or much worse as on a few occasions the lady persisted real bad saying that she is here now and asking me to take her to CR rather than waiting for another lady!!!!! and doesn't leave for minutes trying to convince...... This makes me both sad and angry and has happened quite a few times and I left the bar soon after.

I do understand that ladies needs money to pay for bar fees and living expenses and all that but look at it from my perspective. Money is hard to come by and I have to be selective on those I am most attracted to. Weekends is supposed to relax me from Monday to Friday stressful job not to stress me further. I think it is best if the lady leaves and seek another patron who may be attracted to her or may not be waiting for another dancer.

Additional Comments:

I haven't done this, but if you place a kerchief on the seat beside you they will tend to leave you alone. An obvious move as dancers sometimes do this to mark their territory when they go on stage or visit the bathroom and are afraid you might be tempted elsewhere :)

Yes it is a good strategy I have done in winter times when I have a jacket and leave it next to myself (day times only of course as you need to check in the jacket night times) and then remove it when you see your favorite dancer approaching. And yes I can confirm it is very effective but sometimes it backfires as even the one(s) you are interested like a new dancer also will/may avoid you as she thinks that you wish to be left alone.

• Like 3

Samantha is a new Montréal girl. She asked me if she was supposed to take her panties off in the back room.

MeganDancer informs us (in her blog entry 'Dancers have rules too!') that this vexing issue is addressed by the posted rules for dancers at Barb's. Apparently, three songs is the time limit allowed for accomplishing this. To be fair to the lovely ladies at Barb's, I can't recall ever having had to wait that long.

A quiet Saturday afternoon at Barbs (in contrast to last Saturday which was great). The only dancer I recognized was Harley but she was with her regular. Also Brandy (who used to dance here last year) was there today. A few ebony ladies who I didn't recognize. So about half a dozen ladies and equal number of patrons just before 4:00 pm when I left. I left after about 30-45 minutes as I didn't anticipate it gets any better.

I was hoping to see Megan to say bye and wish her well in her likely retirement plans (not sure if still on hopefully not) but Megan was not there and also I was hoping to see my other favorite Sammy (I met her last Saturday for first time) but she wasn't there either :(.

Barbs has become hit and miss these days (more misses than hits in my experience) so I take juice as my first drink and wait around for half hour before deciding if I stay and order for anything alcoholic so that I can leave soon if I wish as I drive back.

• Like 1

Regarding the "naked by third song" rule mentioned by MeganDancer, I think that's on stage, not in the back. Back there, I think you're on you're own. I'm not too worried about KiltBoy!

Edited by CarpeDiem
Got it right this time
  • Like 4

Regarding the "naked by third song" rule mentioned by MeganDancer, I think that's on stage, not in the back. Back there, I think you're on your own. I'm not too worried about KiltBoy!

Spelling: fixed.

What do you mean? Do the girls take their clothes off in the back room? I usually go back there to talk about the bible.

• Like 2

Hey Hugs and Kisses, it's nice to hear that someone else feels that Barb's has become decidedly hit and miss. I have memories of it being much more reliable years ago, although I feel that can be said for most clubs these days. Is there anywhere you go now a days that you find reliable?

Dropped in last night for a bit. Saw Nicole, met Natasha, a tall stunning hot black girl, a real beauty. I didn't have time to take her to the cr though. Next time. There was also Brandy who usually works at Playmate. I had been hoping to see Phoenix but she wasn't there.

• Like 2

I've posted a long rant to follow the conversation that Kilt Boy refers to.

I buried this question in it, but I'd like to make it a little more visible.

To the dancers at Barb's: Do you feel safer (regarding your physical safety when dancing in the CR with customers) with the video system that's in place right now? or would you feel just as safe if it was removed?

Don't post answers here, for your privacy. Just contact your favourite customers, and they can anonymously post your opinions.

I usually go back there to talk about the bible.

is that what they call "getting to know them biblically?" ;-)

• Like 4