When is the Christmas party? I want to go.

News flash my friend: To the ladies YOU are the Christmas Party - all you have to do is show up! But is you hear of one scheduled or are going to create one post here so the rest of us have a chance to join in.

• Like 1

To the ladies YOU are the Christmas Party - all you have to do is show up!

Oh ... how can I stay mad at you when you say things like that?

I saw notices on the mirror in the bathroom when I was last in, but didn't make note of the date. It's either the 21st or the 23rd. Probably the 23rd, but I'll have to check. That gives you a week to prepare and hide a few dollars away for a good time.

• Like 1

It's either the 21st or the 23rd. Probably the 23rd, but I'll have to check.

It's the 23rd. Glass of wine with free lunch. TV giveaway later in the day. And a Kilt Boy (or two - I saw the other one yesterday) for the ladies!

• Like 2

Chrissy, you know you're always welcome to bunk at my place. There's an extra bed downstairs, but don't make any sudden moves or you'll awaken the spiders.

Call me.

• Like 1

I'm going to be at the Christmas Customer Appreciation Party on Friday, in the afternoon. Anyone else?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Aw Damn. It's Friday the 23rd? Boo to that. I work two retail jobs so I'll essentially be at work from 7am to 9pm on that day

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Aw Damn. It's Friday the 23rd? Boo to that. I work two retail jobs so I'll essentially be at work from 7am to 9pm on that day.

Well, they don't close until 2am.

Just trying to be helpful. [emoji13]

I hope to drop in on Friday as well. If I can I will straddle the afternoon and evening shift. Might even drop by Tuesday night if I am in the area.

• Like 1

Long time Barb's visitors might remember Jazmine, a very pretty blonde. She's in town visiting family over the holidays and will be catching up with old friends at Barbs.

• Like 3

I'm going to be at the Christmas Customer Appreciation Party on Friday, in the afternoon. Anyone else?

I'll be there ready to appreciate you! ;)

• Like 1

I came in today for a short period of time and I had eyes on Phoenix as soon as she got off her stage some lucky guy was able to get her right away. Oh she's so sensual and absolutely delightful she'd be great as a Christmas gift with just a bow to unravel.

• Like 1

@shizzy: You and I think alike..... along with many others!

Every day is customer appreciation day at Barb's but Kilt Boy plans to 'celebrate' this on Fri. Everybody has to believe in something. I believe I'll join the celebration.

• Like 4

I'm also celebrating the 30th anniversary of the last time I worked in the industry. You know, for money. What is the traditional gift for 30 years? Is it free lap dances? I think it's free lap dances. Stupid internet says Pearl (traditional) or Diamond (modern). If there is a dancer there with one of those names ...

December 24th, 1986. Wow. That was some bachelorette party.

No, I will not dance on stage. I'll likely end up there a few times, but no dancing. Nobody wants to see that. I asked.

God help me, I'm bringing the mortgage money.

#homelessforchristmas

• Like 2

Phoenix, Stacy, Nicole + Carmen=awesome night! :)

I will vouch for that! Stacy in new lingerie. Nicole in a form fitting hot one piece and Phoenix in a black ensemble.

• Like 4

Free lunch today and tomorrow as well. I loaded up on the fried bologna. Yummy!

Right now, Claire, Serenity, Harley, Jenny, and Delicious. A good-sized lunch crowd. Jenny and I have the same leg warmers. #twinsies

Every beverage gets a ticket for a tv draw after 4:30.

Additional Comments:

Okay, I'd never spent time with Harley before. A sweet Russian girl with a great, muscular stage show. Impressive.

Additional Comments:

Made a new buddy in Redskin44!

Woo hoo!

• Like 2

Guest *****en***e

Fairly quiet at 9:30. Katrina was about to lead a customer in the CR. She came out 20 minutes later but went for a smoke. I would have asked Nicole or Stacy, but they were sitting with other clients. Finally at 10:10, I heard the DJ announce that Phoenix was next on stage as she was coming out of the CR. I waived, she came by, we chatted, I watched her show, and off we went to have some fun. What a beauty! She said she'd be at Barb's between Xmas and New Year. :)

Sorry, guys. There are only 4 girls on right now: Claire, Maddy, Juicy, and (hubba hubba) Harley.

I'm quitting early and hitting Bare Fax.

As I was entering 340 at about 1:30 today (12/23) a gentleman held the door as I passed and uttered "Welcome to Paradise".

The scene was fairly busy and quite noisy as I settled in at a fave table and noticed a good number of patrons availing themselves of the free buffet. A number of the regulars were observed on stage and off - Bridgette, Claire, Sarah, Juicy, Harley, Maggie or possibly Maddy (?). Didn't notice any kilts, but an earlier post suggests that at least one of the kilt-wearers had taken his leave. (Guess neither of us is going to win the TV.)

Said hello to a long-time poster on these boards after he enthusiastically greeted Bridgette.

An ATF had told me that she would be in on Fridays for the rest of the month and as there are only two left (23/30), I was anticipating a sighting. However, unless one of her many fans had her engaged in an CR encounter of relatively "epic duration", she did not appear to be present. I lingered for about 90 minutes as I know she can be in the CR for an hour or so on many occasions, but by 3:00 I figured she was not present on this day. (Or were you engaging her attentions, Reddog01?)

The atmosphere calmed down a bit after the buffet was cleared, but it was still fairly active as I left a bit after 3:00.

A fun afternoon at Barb's, but not quite "Paradise" - especially with Jenny not in.

Should I try again tomorrow afternoon? Will the club even be open on the afternoon of the 24th? If I'm in the area, maybe I'll see what's up.

• Like 1

I am dropping by tonight to get and give some last minute Christmas cheer. As r__d indicated, Jenny did not make it in today but told me she is in three days next week (Tues, Thurs and Fri). Just a heads up, Fri (30 Dec), from what I understand, will be Jenny's last official day at Barbs. She is one of my favourites, a real sweetheart and I have known her for years. I will be there to see her off.

• Like 2

Should I try again tomorrow afternoon? Will the club even be open on the afternoon of the 24th? If I'm in the area, maybe I'll see what's up.

Barb's will be open from 1pm until 7-8pm, depending on how busy it is. Jenny wasn't in town today, so I'd say there's a 50/50 chance she'll be in tomorrow. She will for sure be in next Friday though!

• Like 3