Seymore is to blame for the latest dilema in my life!!!

We all admire his ability to post sexy ladies......thongs....now shorts......

He compares in his ability to post pictures like Cowboy does finding scams......Ulix in his sexual adventures.........and Dummpy in his words of wisdom......

But I do blame him again for mty recent dilema in life.......He has been posting some amazing butts...and thongs.....and in doing so I have found myself looking more and more at the form of the female ass these days....

Now this is not such a bad thing...they are a thing of beauty.....but yesterday I was driving down the road...window down...breeze in my few hairs on my head.......looking at the peopel out walking.....

When low and behold....a decent looking ass is walking down the side of the road......as I pass I let out a little whistle.....nothing to obcene..but a nice little whistle........

OH CRAP!!!!!.....the lady turns around......CRAP!!!...it was a freaking dude!!!!!!

This guy had tight jeans...long hair....and walked like a chick.....from behind...but as I passed by.....a freaking mustache and beard........

I am now afraid to look at any ass......I am terrified of looking back to see a guys face again..........

SEYMOUR!!!!...what have you done to me???????

• Like 1

Guest M***ell***A

HAHAHAHA! I just nearly spit coffee all over the freakin place lol!

Just one question though: Did he wink back at you? ;)

Too funny...

He compares in his ability to post pictures like Cowboy does finding scams......Ulix in his sexual adventures.........and Dummpy in his words of wisdom......

But I do blame him again for mty recent dilema in life.......He has been posting some amazing butts...and thongs.....and in doing so I have found myself looking more and more at the form of the female ass these days....

Now this is not such a bad thing...they are a thing of beauty.....but yesterday I was driving down the road...window down...breeze in my few hairs on my head.......looking at the peopel out walking.....

When low and behold....a decent looking ass is walking down the side of the road......as I pass I let out a little whistle.....nothing to obcene..but a nice little whistle........

OH CRAP!!!!!.....the lady turns around......CRAP!!!...it was a freaking dude!!!!!!

This guy had tight jeans...long hair....and walked like a chick.....from behind...but as I passed by.....a freaking mustache and beard........

I am now afraid to look at any ass......I am terrified of looking back to see a guys face again..........

Hey antman, it's the 21st centry now and seems that sexual liberation is on the up and up. Who knows, maby he did wink at you like Michelle asked and soon he will show up at your door step.

Why can't that ever happen when it's a woman. To tell you the truth ladies, a slap in the face is not plesent! lol

:-D

Hey I've been told that I have a gorgeous ass by both males and females. I personally take it as a compliment. If I see a guy or a girl with a nice ass I say to myself "what is he/she doing to get an ass like that?" I personally don't see anything wrong with a guy looking at another guys ass. Doesn't mean I fantasize about anything. Buts that's just my humble opinion. May not fit for you.

ATH

Man that is too funny Antlerman! I'm laughing as much as Michelle right now! Actually I blame Seymour as well...why not pass on the buck! HAHAHA!!!

Ha Ha, hillarious!

This time of year, I'm finding it hard not to smash my car as I drive along, rubber necking looking at all the cute chickadeez walking along!

Antlerman, this is fricking hilarious! I would blame me too. :twisted: You see, part of my mission is to corrupt everyone. Corrupt everyone as much as possible.....

Now, I won't try to corrupt by posting questionable content...you know, like this ...

borat.jpg or this ... 9174506_84361e8806.jpg

or this .... boys-thongs-boat.JPG

That would be wrong.

But, because I am who I am, look for stuff like....

totw_75_1.jpg

and models_from_behind_05.jpg

followed by

models_from_behind_23.jpg and a little models_from_behind_35.jpg

You DO have a GREAT ass!!! Great body all around :-D.

Hey I've been told that I have a gorgeous ass by both males and females. I personally take it as a compliment. If I see a guy or a girl with a nice ass I say to myself "what is he/she doing to get an ass like that?" I personally don't see anything wrong with a guy looking at another guys ass. Doesn't mean I fantasize about anything. Buts that's just my humble opinion. May not fit for you.

ATH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seymour........................you are going to make me freaking go blind dude!!!!!

stick to the good ones and let me deal with my issues!!!!!!!!

You scare me now that you post stuff like that.............

ATH

Nice to hear a man who is confident in his sexuality and can admit to looking at other dudes.

I love asses. Yum. Smother me in ass. It's why I love the UFC. Just give me the boys in the tight shorts. Damn. I'm making myself all hot here.

Erin, Martial arts are great for butt cheek building. Probably where I developed mine. Thanks for the vote of confidence and yes I am very comfortable with my sexuality.

ATH

Nice to hear a man who is confident in his sexuality and can admit to looking at other dudes.

I love asses. Yum. Smother me in ass. It's why I love the UFC. Just give me the boys in the tight shorts. Damn. I'm making myself all hot here.

UFC is just an excuse for 2 guys to dry hump!

stick to the good ones

Deal - we stick to the good ones Antler, :mrgreen:

My ex-wife was an oil wrestling champ, would travel thousands of miles to compete!! Talk about wet dreams :D

Jeebus Dummpy, I want to go for a beer with you one day just to listen to your life stories!

My ex-wife was an oil wrestling champ, would travel thousands of miles to compete!! Talk about wet dreams :D

Guest f***2f***

Yep those thong shots are nice. Saw a nice black lady on Carling Ave today with the most delicious derriere...It was morning rush hour around Lincoln Fields where you really have to be careful cause the cars are darting in and out to get over onto the Parkway etc....she was walking for the bus and had a most delightful jiggle in her step....mmmmm.....I was day dreaming of her in a thong when a big freaking 4 x 4 pulled out in front of me...YIPES...."eyes on the road boner...eyes on the road!!"

Seymour........................you are going to make me freaking go blind dude!!!!!

stick to the good ones and let me deal with my issues!!!!!!!!

You scare me now that you post stuff like that.............

For you Antler, to help you deal with your issues....:razz:

And now Antlerman, tell us why would you want to "balme" Seymour?

Does that have something with "enbalming?" ;)

well you see...I was....and still am..... flustered that spelled it wrong.....and in "EDIT" you can not change the title.....just the content......

and if the embalm could refer to my dead member after see it was a guys ass.........then it still applies.....