Happy Valentine's Day!

To the wonderful women of Cerbland a special thank you and Valentine's kiss for all the fun, pleasure, intimacy, and laughter we've shared. I love Valentine:s Day because it gives me a chance to say how much my friendships here mean to me. But my friends know that already!

• Like 5

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I think this year, I've decided to celebrate "Generosity Day," where the idea is to do random acts of kindness for people in your life, or people you don't know but happen to cross paths with: http://www.ordinarycourage.com/my-blog/2013/2/13/i-heart-generosity-day-with-a-giveaway-of-course.html

I think small acts like this can bring so much love in to out lives, and all of that is worth celebrating!

• Like 3

V wants to wish everyone a Happy Valentines as well..., is my first valentine as member of this great community..., so many thanks to every gentleman and off course the beautiful ladies that are part of it! Many V Kisses and Hugs from V ;-) Keep loving and sharing that love! Xo

• Like 1

Happy valentines to all the women of Cerb.

Who have treated us gentlemen with love and kindness.

Bringing us untold pleasures and experiences.

Friendship and good times.

xoxoxox to all the women I have met and chatted with over the year.

Happy Valentines Day so all the amazing ladies but most especially the absolutely amazing men that share themselves so beautifully. I hope everyone gets to do something that brings you happiness today. --KISSES-- to you all!!

• Like 1

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone, especially all the wonderful ladies I've been fortunate enough to have met and connected with. You've given of yourselves and provided hours of laughs, conversation, and sizzling intimacy.

#gratitude

Special thanks go to Audrey for sharing the idea for and the wonderful story of generosity. An impetus to lift your spirits by doing something nice, even the smallest thing, for (a) complete stranger(s).

I wish you all -- ladies and gents -- a blessed day!

FR

Happy Valentines Day All!!! May Cupids Arrow find it's way to you, and make your smile even bigger!!

Extra Valentines Kisses!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxoxo

Happy Valentine's Day To All The Special Ladies Of CERB, both those who I have had the pleasure meeting and have enriched my life, and to those who make this community the great place it is by their daily contributions

RG :-)

happy-valentines-day-cards.jpg