Have you watched any good movies lately?

Long overdue but finally got around to watching The Notebook with Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams.

• Like 1

Guest P**aq

Last night I re watched Being John Malcovitch for the first time in years. I enjoyed it more than ever. Talk about surviving the test of time!

Watched The Counselor last night with Penelope Cruz. Some very Hot scenes there.

Me too:) I found the death scenes a little hard to taker, poor Brad Pitt!! The movie left me feeling a little shaken with the cold heartedness of it. Still, worth watching.

I liked Iron Man 3. It's my kind of movie, but it is also a pretty good one.

I just watched Seven Psychopaths. I didn't think I would love it, and I didn't but it was also kind of fun and funny in many places.

Guest k *** t***n

I liked Martyrs its a very good movie not for the faint of heart though.

Guest P**aq

I just watched Who the F**k is Arthur Fogel. Great documentary on the Biggest concert promoter of all time, and he's Canadian!

Please if you can take some time to watch this documentary and pass it on to whom ever you can. Please be patient with the annoying commercial that pops up through out it. If you are a dog lover and concerned with dog laws it's a must see. Thank you.

http://www.popcornflix.com/Beyond%20the%20Myth/3199cdda-32f0-4bd4-a1e6-97bf7b6394ce

I liked Oblivion, although I wasn't sure if I would or could. Tom Cruise throws me off these days, and it could have ended really stupid, but it didn't.

I saw Red2 which i didn't feel had the same impact as the first Red, but i like the characters and the action anyway.

Nebraska.. very entertaining, about an aging, booze-addled father makes the trip from Montana to Nebraska with his estranged son in order to claim a million-dollar Mega Sweepstakes Marketing prize. Love the final scenes.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1821549/

What I don't like about the movie is - it was filmed in black and white.

• Like 1

Recently watched Cloud Atlas. Visually stunning and the story was better told on the screen than in the book (which never happens). By the end, you feel how all the inside stories are tied together and although a longish movie, just wanted it to keep going. Tom Hanks and Halle Barry were excellent together.

Guest c**io**m7

Watched Coach Carter yesterday. Haven't seen it in years and it still remains as one of my ATFs.

Watched Dallas buyers club yesterday.... very deep and movie Mathew Mconaughey and Jared Leto for look and play awesome roles. Its really a devastating movie, must watch IMO.

My go-to movie & possibly all-time fave, "Arsenic & Old Lace" with Cary Grant. I think I'm going to have to watch it again tonight.

Priscilla Lane, who played Mortimer Brewster's (Grant's) love interest, Elaine Harper, is a dead ringer for a younger Hot Wife Katie Johnson, a buxom Ottawa SP that I used to enjoy duos with in Ottawa.

I'm not one to organize and rank things, but this could possibly be my all-time favourite movie.

• Like 2

My go-to movie & possibly all-time fave, "Arsenic & Old Lace" with Cary Grant. I think I'm going to have to watch it again tonight.

Priscilla Lane, who played Mortimer Brewster's (Grant's) love interest, Elaine Harper, is a dead ringer for a younger Hot Wife Katie Johnson, a buxom Ottawa SP that I used to enjoy duos with in Ottawa.

I'm not one to organize and rank things, but this could possibly be my all-time favourite movie.

one of my favorites as well, but because of Josephine Hull

my other favorite is -Harvey- in this movie she plays Veta- Harvey's sister. You may enjoy it as well:)

Guest P*rry

Slumdog Millionaire: I never got around to seeing the film when it was released in 2008. I found the film entertaining and moving in a quiet way.

It's a story of "A Mumbai teen who grew up in the slums, becomes a contestant on the Indian version of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" He is arrested under suspicion of cheating, and while being interrogated, events from his life history are shown which explain why he knows the answers."