Have you watched any good movies lately?

Anyone seen Austin Powers ? Man of Mystery? I hear he has a gold MEMBER ?

Any intel would be apprectiated. PM me .............. ;)

Anyone seen Austin Powers ? Man of Mystery? I hear he has a gold MEMBER ?

Any intel would be apprectiated. PM me .............. ;)

Your not confusing him with one of James Bond's nemesis's, the Man With The Golden Gun

Anyhoo, just finished watching Safe House with Denzel Washington and now watching Django Unchained

RG

Guest P**aq
Your not confusing him with one of James Bond's nemesis's, the Man With The Golden Gun

Anyhoo, just finished watching Safe House with Denzel Washington and now watching Django Unchained

RG

Django is a really good movie, and I loved the music. Tarantino is such a master!

Just finished re-watching Zero Dark Thirty tonight; great movie, but each time I've seen it I just keep thinking how strikingly beautiful Jessica Chastain is!

Guest P**aq

Just finished re-watching Hiroshima mon Amour. black and white is so beautiful!

Guest P**aq
Today I watched Schindler's List - 1993. Great historical movie.

That one actually made me cry at the end.

Today I watched Schindler's List - 1993. Great historical movie.

Watched it when it first came out in theatres, good movie, but it's one I would find difficult to watch again

RG

• Like 1

I recently watched Lone Survivor with Mark Wahlberg and highly recommend it. Not a huge fan of his but this movie was intense! Based on a true story of Navy Seals in Afghanistan, it was one of those films that still had me thinking days after seeing it.

Captain Phillips and Dallas Buyers Club were both pretty great as well :)

Tonight I am watching A Little Bit of Heaven - is a 2011 romantic comedy directed by Nicole Kassell and starring Kate Hudson and Gael García Bernal.

littlebitofheaven.jpg

I re-watched The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey in anticipation of watching the next.

Yes, it's good; but, not great. I was expecting that, though, as Lord of The Rings (book and movie) is fantastic.

These are the type of movies I love. I just want to be entertained and escape. If I want to take deeper meanings from them, I can; If I want to ignore those and just enjoy, I can.

I re-watched The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey in anticipation of watching the next.

Yes, it's good; but, not great. I was expecting that, though, as Lord of The Rings (book and movie) is fantastic.

These are the type of movies I love. I just want to be entertained and escape. If I want to take deeper meanings from them, I can; If I want to ignore those and just enjoy, I can.

Have you read the book? Personnaly, i enjoyed reading The Hobbit a lot more then LoTR.

Have you read the book? Personnaly, i enjoyed reading The Hobbit a lot more then LoTR.

No, It's one of the books that's on my list, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Strangely, it's never held a lot of interest for me for some reason, even though I love LoTR.

Just saw Wolf of Wallstreet. It is almost 3 hrs long. It is a very exciting and funny movie in some ways. Lot's of gorgeous naked women in it also :)

Just saw Wolf of Wallstreet. It is almost 3 hrs long. It is a very exciting and funny movie in some ways. Lot's of gorgeous naked women in it also :)

Just finished watching it. It is funny, entertaining, and lots of beautiful women too,

RG

Guest P**aq
Just finished watching it. It is funny, entertaining, and lots of beautiful women too,

RG

I watched it last night as well and really enjoyed it!

Guest c**io**m7

Home Front. Typical Jason Statham action flick but, mildly entertaining.

I just saw Noah's Arc and really liked it. It's an epic adventure. It's amazing how they could generate all the animals coming on the arc. It's a story that I was expecting.

Guest K***e D****ls

I watched 'Last Vegas' on a recent flight and literally had laugh out loud moments. Highly recommend!

Guest P**aq
I watched 'Last Vegas' on a recent flight and literally had laugh out loud moments. Highly recommend!

I really enjoyed it too, lots of fun laugh out loud moments!