Have you watched any good movies lately?

I saw Spy today while laid up in bed (stupid inflammed tonsil). It's good. (And yes, I downloaded it, that's how I watched it in bed). And yeah, lots of cussing. Especially from McCarthy's character.

Also watched Real Genius - a film from back in '85. It's a true geek movie, and has a very young Val Kilmer in it. Worth a watch, especially if you dig 80s flicks.

And Kung Fury. You can find the whole 30 minute film on YouTube. It's a half hour of absurdly awesome, over-the-top action.

Not sure if I've mentioned or not, but a few great horror flicks:

Maniac. Elijah Wood is a killer, but the film is shot from his perspective. It's a really good film.

Starry Eyes. Aspiring actress gets connected with Satanic cult. It's not as lame as it sounds and it's not one of those typical Satanic films. It's actually quite worth a watch.

Housebound. A horror-comedy. Reminds me a bit of The 'Burbs. Definitely a must-see.

As Above, So Below. Starts off almost like Da Vinci Code with a girl following in her father's footsteps unraveling a mystery by following coded clues. She winds up lost in the Paris catacombs and spooky shit goes down.

And lastly, Oculus. Really, really liked this film. Good mindfuck and a few cheap thrills thrown in for fun.

Saw the movie TrainWreck with Amy Schumer. Very funny movie. people in the theatre were laughing the whole time. Special appearance with John Cena of the WWE there.

Very enjoyable movie.

Last I saw the Bourne Legacy

ok of a movie....cause I watch all the other bournes yesturday!

Cant wait for the fifth one ;)

and now watching the british open golf

Just Watched "The Reader" a movie staring Kate Winslet and Ralph Finnes set in Post-WWII Germany: Nearly a decade after his affair with an older woman came to a mysterious end, law student Michael Berg re-encounters his former lover as she defends herself in a war-crime trial.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0976051/

While certainly not up beat I enjoyed it.

MV5BMTM0NDQxNjA0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDUwMzcwMg@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

I just finished watching the movie "Fighting".... it was ok

In New York City, a young counterfeiter is introduced to the world of underground street fighting by a seasoned scam artist, who becomes his manager on the bare-knuckling brawling circuit.

Staring...Channing Tatum, Terrence Howard, Luis Guzmán

MV5BMTk5NjM3MjA5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODI2MTQ0Mg@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1082601/

Watched Bad Words last night, and it's one of the strangest storylines I've seen for awhile! At first, I thought it was going to be repulsive, but ended up enjoying this dark, weirdly funny film. I would watch again some time.

I saw a really good movie last week, Called the martian with Matt Damon, really good movie....honestly I dont see it as a sc-i-fi movie...its a really well made movie if we ever get into this position stuck on Mars, this is what you should do.lollll...anyway one of the best of the year in my opinion....for a good popcorn movie...Jurrassic World....is great!!!

I watched Episode 1 of the Star Wars series. Five more to go before the new movie is released in December. :)

I also intend to watch the first three Hunger Games movies before the final one is released.

I watched "Bridge of Spies" at the theatre. Directed by Steven Spielberg and starring Tom Hanks. It is an interesting true story told and filmed in a manner which makes its 2 hours and 22 minutes of running time pass very quickly. Great movie!

I saw The Martian two weeks ago and really enjoyed it. I saw Spectre on Saturday and was quite disappointed with it for a James Bond movie. Can hardly wait for the conclusion of the Hunger Games next week.

Mockingjay Part 2 - The dénouement in this final film of the Hunger Games series is more satisfying than that in the book series on which it is based. If you have seen the earlier films, you won't need my recommendation to be planning to see this one as well.

The untimely death of Philip Seymour Hoffman was adeptly worked around and did not adversely affect the result; it is a poignant reminder of what a great actor he was.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I watched OutSider the other day with Nicholas Cage . Story line was ok and I give it 7 thumbs up out of ten. One of those drunken knight themes.