I beg to differ with the hapless (hopeless) caller she references. He is not paying anything for the HJ. Yes, you read that right. No charge for the HJ.

He is, however, paying for her time and attention. If he pays for an hour and chooses to only go for the HJ, that's his choice. Had he chosen additional activities during that hour the price remains the same.

Personally, I believe the erstwhile fine women of CERB should tack on an extra $10 for each stupid and insensitive question/statement.

re: extra 10, made me lol. I did have a persistent caller at one time, always calling, never showing up even after booking and before the days of --60 to block nuisance callers. By the 3rd or 4th call asking rates, I added 20 bucks. Then the 6th call, I added another 20. Today, just for you, the rate will be $160 for that, lol. Hey I thought it was only 120. It is, but that was 5 phone calls ago and 3 no shows, even when you said you are 6 blocks away.

Next time it will be 180, then 200, and so on.

re: just a hj, yes, it is about more than just a hj. And this goes back to the push for time based services over service based rates. When I started it was 100 for just a hj, 150 for just a cbj, and 200 for just a FS, all of those service based rates were expected to take place under half an hour and one shot

• Like 2

If they only want to pay for a HJ they are missing the point completely. I would actually like to have a session with the lovely Sophia without the HJ to be honest. A wonderful massage by a lovely sexy lady is all a guy wants sometimes.

• Like 3

I have had the honor of an encounter with the lovely Miss Sophia and I will say if all you are looking for is a HJ, go buy yourself a magazine and give yourself one.

If you want to be pampered and treated royally and made to feel wonderful, give Miss Sophia what she asks for and enjoy the experience.

She has the looks, body and moves you will want more of, she is experienced, knowledgeable and very good at what she does, you will leave happy, satisfied and relaxed - in more ways than one.

(in fact, it's damn near time I saw her again!)

remember, it's the journey not just the destination.

I know some people who will tie you up, blindfold you and give you pleasures beyond belief, all the while you are thinking you are getting the best BJ or ride of your life, and they use nothing more than their hands.

there is nothing any more erotic than ones own imagination, step out of the tiny box you are living in and experience life's offerings!

namaste

• Like 3

Guest a**4*

If a guy is looking for a H.J. only her name is Palmala throw in a set of bolls and he can have a game of pocket pool...:jackoff:

Yes those types of responses are the most annoying aspect of dealing with a certain type of client. Also when the same type of yahoo compares one sp to another, saying she charges x amount why do you charge x amount. No one is the same nor is anyones services. We all determine our fees based on many factors and it is nobodys right or business to question or criticize them.

I had a yahoo come to me a while ago and complain that there was no talent in Nova Scotia and that we all charge to much. To this day I regret not using my mouth as I usually do, putting him in his place. I should have used my foot that day too!

To be honest. When I first started hobbying and into this lifestyle, I questioned why I would pay $$ for a handjob at the end of a massage. It seemed like a high price to pay for a finish at the end.

That was until I tried it. It was sensual. Full of sexual and positive energy relieving stress all over my body. Some of the massages I've received have been out of this world amazing. So until these guys enquiring about it actually try it. You'll always get doubters, unfortunately.

• Like 5

lol ya that's right up there with "hey can I get a 10min bj for $60"

Like god people don't be an f'n douche bag. like really do u expect to come in and have me drop to my knees imminently even if I was desperate enough to take the offer? call me old fashioned but I would like to at least say hello first. lol

• Like 2

Guest t****ster***ke

as long as there are people, there will be people asking for discounts. i will never forget the horror i felt as a kid when i watched my dad dent a can of wood stain at canadian tire and bring it to the customer service desk to try and get a reduced price. he has always been financially secure, so his only reason for doing this was his love of the deal, or more importantly, the love of the negotiation.

this is not an excuse, i hate when people try to barter with me in my line of work, so i can only imagine how insulting it must feel when the matter being negotiated is the value of your body, mind, and sexual prowess. all i am saying is that some people simply cannot help themselves and often forget that a high end department store will not drop their prices to make a sale the way a peddler at a flea market would.

i guess these gentlemen need to take a long look in the mirror and decide who they would rather be doing the business of pleasure with ...

I had a session with Miss Sophia and had a great time. If you are looking for a

quality erotic massage than she is one of the best at this type of service .

She does a full body massage, looks great,perfect personality and in my case

very accommodating as I was quite late for my appointment and when I contacted her about this we could easily come to a solution satisfactory for both of us.Can't wait for a second chance to see her again.

• Like 2

OK so here is another one...

" I can get a massage in Toronto or Montreal for 90-100"

Well not sure about that as I have never worked there. BUT I do see a massuse here, I pay 85.00 with no happyending, no nude, no bodyslide, so why would you think I would charge 90? Does this mean I am going to do happyending for 5 bucks?? LMAO

So to this I say, have an enjoyable massage in TO then:)

There, I said it...feel better now, lol...

• Like 3

OK so here is another one...

" I can get a massage in Toronto or Montreal for 90-100"

I've heard this lol' date=' a few times, like wtf!! You however responded much more politely than I. My kindest response was why not get that massuse to fly here and service you then, lol. Why oh why do men compare us, it boggles my mind , do they really think we are all identical twins offering identical services just charging different prices? Seriously- next time I think I hear this my response will be, well I can make more in To or montreal so instead of paying me my asked rate you should pay me what I may make there!! lol.:icon_biggrin:[/color']

• Like 3

Anyone who thinks "only" about the HJ has never experienced the whole package and therefore is stupid, immature and unknowledgeable about how sophisticated we now are. Sophia is an experience to be relished for a whole hour of sheer bliss.

• Like 2

I can relate as well Sophia. This business will always come with negotiators or with price comparisons. It's such a complete turn off that gets deleted immediately from my email. Rather than responding, I throw them in my my junk mail to feel so much better. lol. I've received a few that are either humorous or annoying. There's many variations to the bargainer. My personal favorite is XYZ gave me this rate, and if you can match it I will promise to become your regular. My question is why aren't you XYZ's regular then?

I find in my experience, a repeat client will pay my rate and repeat without telling me before we have met, and does not negotiate in introductions. There's so many variables to the bargaining that it's not worth a second thought. There's plenty of gentleman that make up for these few unsavory participants. The rest may continue on in their merry search for the almighty and bargain basement HJ.... ;)

• Like 6

I can relate as well Sophia. This business will always come with negotiators or with price comparisons. It's such a complete turn off that gets deleted immediately from my email. Rather than responding, I throw them in my my junk mail to feel so much better. lol. I've received a few that are either humorous or annoying. There's many variations to the bargainer. My personal favorite is XYZ gave me this rate, and if you can match it I will promise to become your regular. My question is why aren't you XYZ's regular then?

I find in my experience, a repeat client will pay my rate and repeat without telling me before we have met, and does not negotiate in introductions. There's so many variables to the bargaining that it's not worth a second thought. There's plenty of gentleman that make up for these few unsavory participants. The rest may continue on in their merry search for the almighty and bargain basement HJ.... ;)

Bang on! With your statement of "basement HJ" .

You see if a COMMERCIAL business, who has 6 MA's working, well they are collecting xx$ X'S 6, so they can afford to do the 90.00, and are they getting a rub? or a skilled massage?

For me, there is only 1 of me. Also have atmosphere to support the relaxation/spa experience. Not a rub on a bed the HJ...in the basement.

ANYONE CAN GIVE YOU A BACK RUN AND HJ.....but everyone gives you a certified shiatsu, refelexology, hot stone, nuru massage with release:)

• Like 1

Much agreed on your thoughts of the commercial establishments. Most offer shorter appointments which are completely different from the packages you offer. Usually in these types of encounters, there's not much time to offer a relaxation massage, let alone a back rub. There's definitely a place for shorter appointment times for someone that is looking to relax possibly on a lunch break, or for a quick moment of fun escape.

You're specialized in certified and unique relaxation massage. The way in which you present yourself, your detail to clear and concise advertising and your aura speaks volumes of what is to be expected. You're a complete package with a finishing touch. If that is not respected or understood by the inquirer, it's their loss. :)

Bang on! With your statement of "basement HJ" .

You see if a COMMERCIAL business' date=' who has 6 MA's working, well they are collecting xx$ X'S 6, so they can afford to do the 90.00, and are they getting a rub? or a skilled massage?

For me, there is only 1 of me. Also have atmosphere to support the relaxation/spa experience. Not a rub on a bed the HJ...in the basement.

ANYONE CAN GIVE YOU A BACK RUN AND HJ.....but everyone gives you a certified shiatsu, refelexology, hot stone, nuru massage with release:)[/quote']

Edited by Sensual Erin
Additional thought.

Guest t****ster***ke

you should recommend the "family guy" technique to him. tell him to sit on his hand until it falls asleep, that way he can jerk off and pretend it's someone else :)

Edited by t****ster***ke
typing error

you should recommend the "family guy" technique to him. tell him to sit on his hand until it falls asleep, that way he can jerk off and pretend it's someone else :)

Just use your left reverse style.

Feels like when you were in grade school getting your first action.

• Like 1