Do you get hornier as the wether gets nicer and the days longer? I was surprised to find out after reading a study that woman are the ones that apparently become hornier during the spring, more specifically april/may. Apparently our female hormones are affected by light, so with more sunlight/longer days our engines start reving more. Men supposedly peak in august into the fall.Fall being specifically stated as their time. An interesting tidbit I thought. No wonder I'm wanting to work more:biggrin:

• Like 2

Have to admit that yes I get spring fever something with the nice weather and maybe seeing lady sheeding layers of clothes. So nice to see ladies walking in skirts again

• Like 2

Guest **zz**x

I find spring to be particularly stimulating with all the women flashing skin that has been covered up all winter. Lunch time walks are so much more compelling in spring!

Springtime is an awakening of thoughts around love, sex and all that good stuff but there's never a time we're not thinking and dreaming about it all the way up to 24/7. ;) A little occasional escape is the perfect antidote to the winter blues during that cold and messy fourth season.

Looking forward to the warmer weather, nature blooming, and skin and skirts making their reappearance.

FR

• Like 1

I would definitely say I'm feel hornier when spring time rolls around. I don't know that there's any science to support my theory, but being cooped up inside for a long Winnipeg winter eventually makes you a little stir crazy, so the combination of pent-up energy, warmer weather and women wearing fewer clothes certainly gets my blood pumping a little harder!

That said, I'm always horny so any increase in horniness is difficult to measure and may just be in my head!

• Like 1

Guest C**Tra****er

Absolutely! Once the weather gets warmer, the winter jackets are less frequent and the streets are filled with tank tops and yoga pants :) lol

I definitely feel hornier during the spring and early summer. :makeout:

Must be something in the air... Not to mention all the revealing outfits.

Tank tops... short shorts... sundresses...

Thanks cristycurves

• Like 1

Spring definitely start to trigger horniness.

I would like to take a moment and talk about a serious medical condition which can cause serious injury and in rate cases death. This medical problem is called HWHS (horny when hot syndrome) some of you may be laughing right know but it is serious as the body temperature rise the layer ad clothes seem to disappearing which has a serious impact on those who suffer from HWHS.

The following scenarios are not fictional and a real people. So please do not try this at home they were all trained professional dumb ass's. luckily in the following scenarios no one got seriously hurt, well maybe their pride. So things to avoid.

Rules

1 when waking keep you're eyes in front and not veered to the side to check out the woman in short skirts. Consequences may vary but for this instance it was a light that he walked into cause severe laughter and humiliation.

2 do not pass gas in an elevator? When all off a sudden elevator stop and the secretary we would fantasize about walk in with a few extra button undone.

3 when playing football keep your eyes of the giggling cheerleaders. Cause that 275 pound guy you forgot will blow any chances of getting lucky for the foreseeable weeks to come as you recuperate from concussion.

4 when doing any sort of martial art stay focus ignore the women who can bend in ways you can only dream of cause you will not seen that kick in the ribs you just received.

Construction workers are particularly at risk for these

5 when hammering keep eyes on you object you are hitting cause hit a thumb hurts like hell when staring at the girl not wearing a bra.

This goes for when using a sledge hammer especially if someone else is holding the object.

6 this one is critical do not attempt to work near a college gym class full off hot sweating woman doing yoga. Cause that window that you didn't install before lunch. You can lean on an empty frame and fall through look like a dumbass.

6.1 this is similar do not try and lift a window when partner is staring at bouncing boobs you may pull you're back.

7 my favourite almost fell off roof laughing to hard. while on a swing stage do not assume the windows are tinted and that woman in her office in actual fact she can see you pissing in a bucket.

8 yoga pants are a deadly on while staring to long at the derrière of them to long ma cause fantasies and when that person turn around you realize you're related to that person or worse it could be your mother.

9 this is a classic do not lean or you're chair to find out what colour of panty she's wearing under that skirt cause when you fall of your chair everyone know what you were doing.

10 when warring tight jean be sure your zipper is up cause someone else is happy to stare.

I've witnessed all of these and ashamed to have falling victim of maybe one or two. Ok that last on maybe from a tv commercial but it can happen.

My point is this is all due to HWHS and serious injury can occur.

I think we have a duty to fix this and my solution is all woman should dress hotter this way we are a custom to see this and we build an immunity to HWHS.

Ok maybe I didn't think with the right head on that one but we may have an epidemic on our hands.

• Like 2

Guest a**4*

It does not matter spring summer fall or winter or time of day or night i'm always horny i like sex.....:aol_anal:...:aol_doggystyle:

Yup, definitely hornier in the spring. Which is why I usually take the last week of March/First week of April off work. I know ahead of time that I'm going to be waaaaaay too distracted to even think about work ;)

• Like 1

I myself, am horny during all four seasons :boobies:

However I do agree that some men do get a touch hornier with the spring season, because my business has greatly increased this month. :)

• Like 2

i have to sat i myself find i am more horny during the warmer months as i am such a visual person, and love seeing the gals in short skirts yoga pants which drive me crazy and tights tops. mmmmmmmmmmm

• Like 1

I agree about men being hornier in the fall according to the amount of business I receive but it's also good in the spring.

As for a woman's horniness, any season will do it for me.lol. I'm on an extremely horny week at the moment.

• Like 1

I'm horny all the time but sprig does seem to put a bounce in my step so to speak, wink, wink.

I am horny all year round. I would say more so Spring/Summer. If I were with Cristy it would be all year round. She is to far away unfortunately. LOL

• Like 1

Oh, its because of spring that I am so horny all the time? Well, now I understand. I thought it was because I was entering the phase in my life that women get plain crazy for sex. All the time kinda thing. However, it doesn't explain the rest of the year why I am so damn crazed for it.

Short skirts, yoga pants, tank tops, tube tops, bikinis - they drive me wild. I love the warmer weather!

Gotta go. Thanks for this thread!

Meaghan

• Like 2

Megan I wouldn't look good in that kind of clothing.HA! HA!

That type of clothing drives me WILD too, bring on Spring and Summer.

In the Winter the only time I see that type of clothing is a the gym, Then I'm like the guy in the commercial falling off the tread mill. Then I go into the men's locker and go YUCK. Then I sit down and cry. Why can't the locker rooms be co ed? HA! HA!

I still love Cristy.

• Like 2

Megan I wouldn't look good in that kind of clothing.HA! HA!

For those that know me, they know that I love women. I should have been born a man but really glad I was born a woman because I get the best of both worlds.

xoxo

• Like 2

Guest T*rb***k

I don't think I could say that I am totally horney 12 months a year, but I would have to say at least 365 days a year... ;)

Yes!

I have always assumed that the effect was related to the warming weather reducing the amount of clothing required by women, as others in this thread have alluded to. Spring is always the most dangerous time of year for me to be behind the wheel of a car - swivel neck causes problems.

• Like 1