Guest sa**sh**e

All time is on the clock, split between tub and table, swimsuit with cover up when they enter the room swimsuit stays on but most will go top down and that's it (rare exceptions). I wouldn't want to stay in the tub the whole time and I enjoy both the time in the tub and on the table. An yep they are in the tub with you, usually. Great place, be respectful.

Jondalar - the fun and excitement of a newbie! No need to be nervous. If I may suggest, pick one of the slightly older gals, they will set you at ease.

I have rarely had a bad experience there, but remember YMMV depending on who you meet.

Give us a report back, so we can relive our first visits too!

• Like 1

Dont know why my posts arent showing up but ill try again, apparently bonnie quit anyone know if she went somewhere else or...

Oh really i didnt know but im not sure if your probably mistaking her with bonnie boobs this bonnie worked under the name bonnie at eb/to.....whats her name on ec.

Oh i think your reffering to Bonnie Boobs, the bonnie im speak of was recently working under that name at EB/TO.

Guest Sno****54

Jumping on the train to ask for another former lady from EB/TO. Someone knows what happened with Nikki? She was an hot companion with all the currves in the right places.

Just saw Tina for the first time today and I would recommend her. Had a great session. Very beautiful and in great physical shape. Her pictures don't do her justice I had picked another girl but she didn't show up and I am glad she didn't or I wouldn't have met Tina.

Guest sa**sh**e

If you want sensual your not going to the right place. If you want sensual and erotic see a private SP.

I would pick whoever you feel would be the most suited to you. People always say pick her or pick her. Just because one had a wicked experience with a lady, doesn't mean you two will. I've worked there for 6 years, I see it all the time. Don't be nervous. It's relaxing and chill. Everyone is nice.

• Like 3

I would pick whoever you feel would be the most suited to you. People always say pick her or pick her. Just because one had a wicked experience with a lady, doesn't mean you two will. I've worked there for 6 years, I see it all the time. Don't be nervous. It's relaxing and chill. Everyone is nice.

Also why when making inquires it is best to let us know your preferences looks, personality, age and services wise. That way you have the best chance of getting the best advice and the best bang for your buck.

Sorry if this has been answered already, but what kind of tips are expected at EB? I was thinking of going for a 1 hour massage and their website says a 1 hr massage and bath is $80, but if these girls expect tips I don't want to be unprepared. PM me if it's against the rules to talk openly about money.

Edited by velaxun
Added the PM bit

Guest sa**sh**e

You must tip, how do you think they get paid for the HE. Tip does not vary by time. Go 45 minutes, you'll save a few bucks.

Guest ro****2

On my first visit, I took the website literally, especially since they shout it: "EXCESSIVE TIPPING NOT NECESSARY." As a complete newbie, I thought a 20 was generous but not excessive. Apparently not, lol...

Minimum expected tip = room rate. But in my experience, attendants are friendlier with a bit extra. (To be clear, not fs friendly.)

Hello

I went to EB on Saturday and they had no hot water. I was disappointed with this visit. Has anyone else had a similar experience. I have had a membership a couple of times and a few single visits and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem lately. I have had a lot of great visits there but booking an hour without being able to use the bath feels like a rip off. The girls have been great but it is a warning to anyone else that is looking for a relaxing time that they are having some problems right now with water.

the water has been luke warm when they are super busy sometimes for me but never completely cold. I find it best to avoid rush times

i agree , when it is very busy there is no HOT water

They should invest in a hot water tank but the girls make up for lack of hot water

I agree sometimes during peak times the water is not too hot but I am sure if they had no hot water it would be rectified pretty quickly, they have done a lot of major renos over the years I have been going there.

I have been to EB a couple of times recently and must say Kelsea is a delightful experience. Amazing personality matched with her sexy smile and killer eyes make her a marvellous experience, not to mention her lovely touch. Aces in my book

• Like 1

Guest sa**sh**e

We'll all be in hot water if our significant others find out we visit there - lol

As to lack of hot water, once the girl gets in the tub, I find the temperature rises pretty quickly.... (**the water temperature is not the only thing rising. :icon_wink:

But yes, I always do a quick courtesy call to ask who is working and who is available. If there are lots of girls NOT available, the risk of running out of hot tap water is higher.