EB still appears to be pretty rocking. Saw 2 awesome girls there very recently. Would certainly consider this place the best one to go to.

• Like 2

Just found out recently that Tina no longer works at EB. She was probably one of the best ladies who ever worked there.

Can someone PM me regarding which lady who currently works at EB and who also saw Tina regularly, offers what Tina offered.

Thanks so much.

J999

Just found out recently that Tina no longer works at EB. She was probably one of the best ladies who ever worked there.

Can someone PM me regarding which lady who currently works at EB and who also saw Tina regularly, offers what Tina offered.

Thanks so much.

J999

I am not surprised that she is not at EB anymore..seemed to be on the outs for a while but wish had seen her 1 more time..as Jackson999 said I consider her 1 of the best to work there,ever...most sessions with her were so much better than anyone else's..it's no wonder she was on the way out,too much fun and boy could she ever talk..sure hope she goes independent as I want more of that Trinidadian..

• Like 1

Hi all, new to the board and to Winnipeg (this is my second post). Anyway, based on this thread, I've been thinking of avoiding this place, but I decided to give it a try anyway. Went with Kelsea and I agree with the others that she is great! I'm definitely not sure about trying any of the other attendants, but I might go back at some point and will likely visit Kelsea again. I'll let you know!

• Like 3

Spent a fair share of money over the years, but have read some questionable comments, so has things changed there or is it back to the way it was a few years back?

• Like 1

Haven't been to this place in 7 or 8 years, it used to be great but things slowly went south, not sure what it's like now.

I have been going to EB/TO for over 10 years.

had a very nice session with Vanessa recently.

Just had an awesome session with Jenna this week.

I went there a few times. Last decade ago.Once I got the hot tub session and the attendant was dress for swimming= bikini and she didn't get in.WTH!

Next an oil massage. I was dose with liquid cresco.

End of session. I had to wash off the jacket thick grease off me. Wouldn't you know it. The a trickle of water from the hose. I swear it was a scene like a cartoon.I Looking straight up at the hose any water in there? My attendant comes back in the room and tells me plumbing work. I had to use my wet towel to dry off. Does that make sense? A sticky squishy wet walk out and never return.

• Like 1

she didn't get in... had to use my wet towel to dry off. Does that make sense?

No it does not make sense.

The lady at the desk specifically asks if you want the attendant to join you in the tub.

The ladies are required by law to keep some clothes on, they play it safe.

I am always given fresh towels afterwards.

I have always been offered a choice of oil or powder.

For the 24 ish years ai have been going to this place I can count on one hand the amount of bad experiences I have had here, like any place it happens, I have experienced pretty much every place that pops up in Wpg. Over the years and many of them more than once, they all have there little quirks but I find that's what keeps them interesting, also keep in mind the difference from one attendant to the next varies greatly as well which is also somewhat nice, one of the biggest things that I have found is my ( your) attitude when attending, be open friendly and POSITIVE and what you get back in return will overwhelm you I am sure, also make sure the lady knows the little things that makes you tick as good as they are at reading your mind and figuring you out a little help from you will speed that process up. Just my opinion. Also not sure why but Diamonds is a place I have never tried over all my years of this hobby.

• Like 1

Shitty experience here ever!!! Was put in a room and forgot about! Sat there in a tub alone for 25mins before finally getting out and leaving. Then I get attitude when asking for my money back! I'm having a hard time finding a reason to wanna go back...

Shitty experience here ever!!! Was put in a room and forgot about! Sat there in a tub alone for 25mins before finally getting out and leaving. Then I get attitude when asking for my money back! I'm having a hard time finding a reason to wanna go back...

It is an expensive roller coaster ride there with more downslides than up!!! Quality of attendants is not like it used to be. Had planned to never go back but had to check it out after a recent good review but analysis of the value for $$ is on the weak side. Times are changin' !!!

Yeah there used to be quite a few gems here ,not as much anymore ...went in today actually and saw Jenna...Ex dancer with bolt ons ,decent session

Had a recent session with Jolene, nothing special to write home about. It may have been just me but I found her to lack energy which made the session less fun.

I don't intend on going back.

Yes, I also noticed there is a lack of response on any forums about EB and the sessions being had there, it's too bad, I've spend quite a bit of money there over the years.

Recently came back from Ottawa and went to a new location there, I must say, if our massage locations treated clients the way they do in Ottawa, EB would need to expand their facility.

Won't stop me from going back to EB, but it certainly does make me think about when I'm going back to Ottawa.

• Like 1

I was there 2 weeks ago . Had a session with Nain ( I think that was her name) . She was easy going and I had a good time with her

I tend to think I'm done with EB. Had a recent session with a new girl who's name I forget. Boring. I've had a session with Kelsea in the past. Meh...

• Like 2

It just ain't what it used to be. I think there must be a lot of guys who go there who don't use any other type of services. And don't check out these forums. How else would they keep going. I like to check out every now and then. But always walk away feeling like I could have gotten so much more value else where.

Seems like Kelsea is still the favourite. She was never my cup of tea but I can see why others really like her. She was very nice very professional.

I so miss Angie. Every time I saw her there I was giddy for a week after. Anyway I think I am going to wait until I here some really good reviews before I go back there or to diamonds or to Broadway's.

Is moonlight still existing

Shit last time I went in there I was so not impressed I wanted to run out

• Like 1