I've always been curious, but I've never met a SP before. I want to make the plunge, but feel some anxiety about it. Partly, it's my personality, and I seek out as much information as possible before doing anything.

I get the basics; be polite and respectful in all ways possible, but I don't feel as confident about the just how things work in more practical terms. Things like what is appropriate to talk about from both a service and legal standpoint. How much in advance to typically make contact (days or hours?). Should I always feel obliged to tip, or only if I felt the service warranted it? I have lots more questions, but honestly, any feedback someone could give to a first timer would be great.

The whole topic is taboo in our society, so it's not something you normally get to talk about. It's not other things, when normally you can openly ask others what to expect and get reliable feedback. I know in the end I'll have to take the plunge and find out the answers for myself, but advice you can give would be appreciated.

Hey snaper. Good to see you asking around.

Really, its super easy. Find the lady you are interesed in seeing. Learn her protocols. Remember to read about her. How does she want you to contact her? Follow her instructions. Start easy, ask her availabiltiy if not readily apparant. Always know her boundaries ahead of time. If she says she only provides a safe GFE (in case you don't know, this means everything is covered), please don't ask her if she provides bbbj or bbfs. Find out how she wants to book an appointment. Read your reviews and see her pics. If she does not provide the experience you are looking for, start with the next lady. Start over if you half too. Keep looking until you feel the lady you want to see provides the experience you are looking for.

Then you can approach her by her protocols. If she says you must answer some questions first, answer them....The ladys security is always the most important thing to address. If she feels that you are not being straightforward in your answers, well, she will move on.

Once you have made a connection, then you can start with specific questions. Nothing worse then the first contact is "do you like it up the ass", when the lady specifically states she does not do any form of greek action. Nothing worse then reading about her boundaries and ignoring them.

If the connection works, you can then set up an appointment. Book your time, prepare (there is a whole link on preparation, but the most important part is you must prepare your body, she is preparing herself for you). Show up on time, or give the location on where she can meet you. Be prepared to follow her protocols on booking an appointment with her. Do not feel that you do not have to follow her rules.

Of course, the fee that is negioated is the fee you must pay when you see her. Do not feel that you can get a lower fee because

1. you are amazing

2. You are somehow more special then everyone else

3. You saw someone once that charged less then her

4 ANY drivitive of this theme

Once your time is booked, show up, clean and sober. Give the lady her fee. Be prepared at this point, if you really did your homework to be blown away. Because if you really did, you and her are going to rock the house. She is going to be what you wanted, and you are going to be giggling like a school girl for at least a week. However, this is if you did your homework.

Your teacher,

Ms. Meaghan Mcleod

:makeout:

• Like 4

Dear Mr. Newbie. You have received some terrific advice/guidance from Miss Meaghan. From a hobbyist (and relatively new one at that) I found hanging out in chat and seeing the great personalities of the woman of cerb to be a great starting point. Engage them at first, have some fun ask for web site info or simply look up their profile as well as any recommendations they have received. You can use all of this to help narrow your search. I have met sooo many really nice people here in the last 6 months or so. So dive in look around and have some fun. You wont be disappointed.

Shutterclick

• Like 6

As a hobbyist who is not so new all I have to say is that you have received good advice from the previous two posts. As well, good for you for thinking this through and asking questions. You are on the right track. Remember CERB ladies are very professional and they will put you at ease and will always have your interests first. As for tipping I suspect there is different opinions. My thought is that the last thing I want to talk about is money and i do not want to fumble for cash at the end of an engagement, so I always have my donations in an envelop to appear early and never discussed. I always assume I will be having a good time (it has always been a correct assumption so far) so usually I ensure the donation is in excess of their regular fee. Have fun!

• Like 3

How far in advance, it depends on your circumstances. Me for example I contact a lady sometimes six to seven months in advance owing to me living in smalltown Ontario and having to travel to see a lady. A drop of the hat encounter just not possible for me

But some ladies can entertain an encounter with a few hours notice

Contact the lady using her preferred method of contact.

If she has verification/screening requirements (real name, phone, email etc) provide the information. Since this is your first time you won't have a reference. Tell the lady this is your first time she likely has other screening methods.

Most important be open with her as well as respectful

The donation leave in an envelope and give to the lady at the beginning of the encounter.

I also give a gift at the beginning of the date. At the end of the encounter I give the lady a tip

During the encounter let the lady take the lead. You two are strangers the first time so she may not feel comfortable if you initiate anything intimate...don't worry she'll know the right time and you'll enjoy your encounter

Good Luck

And have a good time

RG

• Like 2

Thank you, some great responses here. I've definitely seen some ladies that have perked my interest, so I guess it is time to take the plunge.

One more question. If a lady does not have her rates posted anywhere, when is it appropriate to ask?

Yes, ask her in a PM what her donation is hun:) Best to ask in your inquiry. Explain to her what you like, and day and time, and she can tell you what her donation rate would be for your date:)

• Like 1

I find it best to be very transparent about what you want given the context of your personality and ask if it is a fit for the SP. I always ask about rates (whether 1 hour or multiple hours) during my ask AND I ALWAYS do it privately.Make sure you book a time you KNOW you can make but if not always call and cancel,giving a reason.I have on occasion forwarded the donation to the SP when I have cancelled unreasonably close to our date time. I have done this voluntarily. Not once have I had a SP ask me for the donation when I notified her of a cancellation. If you treat the SP professionally and with respect ,and understand clearly her rules of engagement you will in all likelihood have a wonderful time. You will find the ladies on this site friendly and helpful

• Like 2

All awesome advice. The beginning is all very nerve whacking but once over the hill its amazing. Id suggest sticking to the ladies of this site as Ive personally never had a bad experience with any of them.