I always offer my gentlemen friends a drink or two or three. My latest client was surprised at my offering of a mix of baileys and grand marnier-2parts bailey to 1 part grand marnier. Which he really liked. Do you have a drink concoction you'd like to share?

• Like 2

Cristy, here is one of my favorites Cream de mint( the clear cream de mint or your teeth get all green) and cognac. put a little ice in that and your good to go. Of course every time I drink this I need a good cherry cigar. I don't know why but cognac make me want to smoke cigars, lol.

Oh, yes, half cream de mint and half cognac.

Oh, yes, half cream de mint and half cognac.

The mixture of white Creme de Menthe and Brandy or Cognac is called a Stinger. When served on the rocks, it makes for an excellect after dinner drink (like drinking a breath mint). My dear departed mother used to love Stingers. Almost as much as she loved Martiniis. Did I mention she was a bit of a lush? :chug:

My personal favourite is icey cold water. I favour Dasini or Aqua Fina. Just putting that out there. :biggrin:

• Like 2

The mixture of white Creme de Menthe and Brandy or Cognac is called a Stinger. When served on the rocks, it makes for an excellect after dinner drink (like drinking a breath mint). My dear departed mother used to love Stingers. Almost as much as she loved Martiniis. Did I mention she was a bit of a lush? :chug:

My personal favourite is icey cold water. I favour Dasini or Aqua Fina. Just putting that out there. :biggrin:

Oh, yes, that's what the drink is called, it is a stinger. Thanks Emiafish.

Yes drinking should be done in moderation. I think Cristy is talking about being a good hostess and serving one drink to her clients. I think social drinking can be fun when you can have one or two drinks from time to time. It only becomes a problem when you need to get drunk every time you drink or if you drink on a daily basis, I don't think that's what Cristy is talking about here.

I always serve a fresh glass of water to my clients when the come over, big smile.

I always serve a fresh glass of water to my clients when the come over, big smile.

Oooo fish love water!! You might even say we can't live without it. Glub Glub!!

Hmmm, "glub, glub" not the sexiest sign off ever. Maybe I can be the fish that purred.

• Like 2

Oh, yes, that's what the drink is called, it is a stinger. Thanks Emiafish.

Yes drinking should be done in moderation. I think Cristy is talking about being a good hostess and serving one drink to her clients. I think social drinking can be fun when you can have one or two drinks from time to time. It only becomes a problem when you need to get drunk every time you drink or if you drink on a daily basis, I don't think that's what Cristy is talking about here.

Thanks Peachy, of course I'm not interested in drinking everyday, nor am I interested in working everyday. But I am interested in providing my gentlemen with lots of fun and if that involves a drink or 2 or more thats their choice, those 1,2 or 3 drinks can also be soda, juice, water , coffee or tea or what ever they chose and I have on hand:icon_biggrin:

And I always love the fresh glass of water you serve, Peachy! :icon_biggrin:

You ladies are far more ambitious than I! While I have a stocked liquor cabinet, I don't mix; that's why I sent my oldest to bartending school! I'm a straight up or neat kinda girl so when guests come over, the initial offerings are always simple, scotch, cognac or burbon with ice/water. Sometimes wine but if they get all fru fru and want mixes, I open the cupboard and tell them to have at it. I love the flavoured or scented waters tho and am partial to cranberry or cucumber with rose or orange blossom extract. I prefer water over anything...

cat

• Like 1

I'm generally a wine person who ejoys the odd ale or two as well. One nice exception took place many years ago after a fantastic day of skiing with friends at Marble Mountain in NL. I was introduced to a Chocolat Sam, which is simply hot chocolate and Old Sam dark rum - boy did it ever hit the spot.

• Like 1

I don't have a high tolerance for alcohol and after 2 or 3 drinks, then I'm done. If I have a drink with a client at my location, it will be shiraz or chardonnay but this is rare.

There is one drink mix I like called Blue Balls mixed with Hypnotig liquer...

Blue Balls

1 part Hypnotiq

1 part Vodka

1 part apple sour pucker

1 part Kool Aid blue raspberry

Mix in a shaker with ice.

• Like 1

I don't have a high tolerance for alcohol and after 2 or 3 drinks, then I'm done. If I have a drink with a client at my location, it will be shiraz or chardonnay but this is rare.

There is one drink mix I like called Blue Balls mixed with Hypnotig liquer...

Blue Balls

1 part Hypnotiq

1 part Vodka

1 part apple sour pucker

1 part Kool Aid blue raspberry

Mix in a shaker with ice.

I prefer an albino martini! It is full of protein and other nutrients and gives me a white mustache afterwards!

• Like 1

Guest T*rb***k

My name says it all, I enjoy a nice wine, I love anything from the Barossa Valley! I think that sex and a good wine make an excellent pairing :)

I mistakenly mixed a drink once and after feeling the effects I dubbed it "The Slut Bomb"

It was summer and wonderful with fresh orange slices....and a man!

Sangria

Vodka

Ginger Ale

I generally only serve this to myself! lol

• Like 1

It really depends I suppose on how fast I want your clothes to fall off.

Gin works well :) One for the shirt....two for the pants...three for the bra and panties...and four LETS GO !!!!! hehe

Actually on an afternoon or evening date a nice glass of wine to kick things off is nice to sit and relax and chat and break the ice.

Morning dates which are frequent for me, I like good old water right after a Timmies double double. I have been treated to a champagne and orange juice on few occasions and that is cool too. !

• Like 1

Perhaps some wine evening or afternoon appointment , or early morning appointment champagne and OJ. I do however prefer water,or in fact crushed ice cubes in her mouth while she is down on me, or even try warm water, nice sensation ;)Nice drink :)

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

One of my favorites is The Whisky Sour. One and one half oz of premium rye. Add a half oz of lemon juice over crushed ice. Top off with 10 0z premium orange juice and add to cocktail shaker. Gently shake and serve.

I am on board with some of the previous posters...

As a boring old teetotaler, I have a special affinity for a magnificent concoction which consists of two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen. Preferably from the tap and on the rocks, please and thank you ;) It keeps a lady hydrated and... lubricated...

• Like 1

I'm a fan of single malt and enjoy tasting new ones as much as sipping on my current faves. If I know that the lady also enjoys a wee dram or two, then I enjoy bringing a fine bottle to help stock her cabinet.

• Like 1

As a gentleman who's encounters are usually outcalls to my hotel room I contact the lady to find out what she would like to drink. Most often it is wine of their choice I have for an encounter. I also make sure I keep juices and water on hand.

And always I open the sealed bottle in front of the lady.

RG

• Like 1

The girly drink that started a revolution.....

The Cotton Candy Cosmo:

Prepare your glasses:

Rim martini glasses in pink bartender's sugar.

Place a large piece of PINK cotton candy/candy floss in the centre of the glass (it should take up most of the space)

Recipe:

1 part vodka

1 part X Rated Fusion Liqueur

1 part Cranberry Juice

or

1 part Apple Vodka

1 part Raspberry Sourpuss Liqueur

1 part Cranberry Juice

I use gigantic martini glasses so 1 part general equals 2 ounces.

Mix all the liquid in a shaker with ice.

Now the fun part - hand the recipient the glass and pour the cocktail over the candy floss - it disappears instantly. You are left with a sweet sneaky confection that'll knock you on your behind after a couple!!!

Girls-Night-In-Drinks-Cotton-Candy-Martini.jpg

• Like 1