Ness massage (Apple)..

went to Ness the other day and got Apple due to a mixup about Rose..will see Rose sometime I hope..however Apple did fine,good massage,with no clue about extras till it was time to ask while on stomach "touch OK" and said yes please..got me going nicely and then turned over to finish things off nicely..so overall was good exp. and not too bad understanding overall..

Guest ry*****an

I had massage by a lady that I thought said IPo .....eye-Poe .

Perhaps she was saying Apple?

Anyways, was a super awesome massage.

This gal is extremely talented, and has really hard pressure, if you like that sort of thing.

The ending was also very happy after a lot of teasing.

Will repeat.

Guest ry*****an

Ok went again and saw rose.

Really awesome massage with lots of pressure, and strength.

Oiled me up and climbed on top of my back, and really did a thorough massage of back and legs.

I will return for the massage.

The ending was happy, but was surprised how different it was, as compared to Apple.

Apple was very sensuous. Rose grabbed on and hammered down with enthusiasm. The word mechanical comes to mind here.

Felt a bit like she wanted to get me out, and on my way. The little fella felt a bit beaten after that one.

I've seen Rose and Apple and I agree with what's been written here. Apple's technique is gentler and Rose is a little "rough" with her technique. Both ladies give a decent massage and use similar technique. I find the price a little bit high but the place itself is awesome with good tables, decent-sized rooms, and nice towels and linens. Lots of potential here. Winnipeg badly needs more places like this one.

I have an appointment today and was curious to find out what you guys have been leaving as a tip.

Wouldn't want to be cheap or leave too much and spoil it for others.

Feel free to pm, thnx

Guest ry*****an

Is rosé working this week?

She seems to have left the city for a bit.

Vacation?

Is rosé working this week?

She seems to have left the city for a bit.

Vacation?

I was there on Wednesday and Apple was the only one there.

I went back in the middle of March and have to agree with several other reviews that Rose is skilled in the massage, but lacking in the passion. It was mechanical.

What was also weird was that when I started the massage, someone else started, then halfway through Rose took over. She proceeded to the happy ending right away, then used the rest of the time for leg massage.

Different, but it worked!

Guest b**t**e

I was there last Thursday, and there was a mix-up with the booking. I wanted an hour, but could only have a half hour. Even though it wasn't as long as I wanted, it was still a good massage. Firm pressure, with plenty of oil, plus, I don't think the rates are too bad. It's a nice spot, with nice amenities.

I hope Apple hasn`t left yet....I haven`t experienced her yet.

I have seen Rose on several occasions and I do like her deep massage, and she can come across as somewhat sensual/sexy, but I do feel her finish ends up being mechanical.

May gives a very standard massage and her trouble with English kinda gets to me...with May its only a massage....

After thinking about trying a Maher parlor for a long time I got up the nerve to just do it, I went to Ness last night, I didn't have an appointment but it was close to closing time and they took me. Not sure who I saw because I could not understand anything she said, it was a decent massage with an okay finish. As this was my first massage I really have nothing to compare it to.

This is a great place! I have been able to go a few times and everytime a diferent lady (attendent). WOW is all I want to say! I am just glad its far from me as I would be visiting alot more often! Dont hesitate to go "its worth the trip".

After thinking about trying a Maher parlor for a long time I got up the nerve to just do it, I went to Ness last night, I didn't have an appointment but it was close to closing time and they took me. Not sure who I saw because I could not understand anything she said, it was a decent massage with an okay finish. As this was my first massage I really have nothing to compare it to.
What the hell is a "Maher parlor"?

Guest s*r***a**9

Its where you go to get your back Mahered....sheesh keep up!!

Its where you go to get your back Mahered....sheesh keep up!!

ummm.....pretty sure its the other side ...that gets Mahered.

ummm.....pretty sure its the other side ...that gets Mahered.

I just got a mental image of Bill Maher giving someone an HJ...