I just want to wish everyone a very Happy Easter! Just getting ready to head off to the airport in bit for a few days back home in England with my son and family. Hope everyone has a great long weekend and I will talk to you all next week!

Cheers,

Spud

• Like 5

Happy Easter to everyone celebrating it... and happy not-going-to-work-for-a-day-or-two to many of the rest of us!

And happy getting-some-awesome-appointments to the ladies who aren't getting the weekend off :)

• Like 2

Happy Easter my friends:)

I am headed to Cuba tomorrow, and will be attending Easter Mass in the tiny Cathedral in Varadero:) It is a unique little old stone Cathedral, I had been there for Christmas Mass one year, so might as well go for Easter too;)

I am bring eggs, chocolate Bunnies, plush bunnies to some of the children that I have meet and known for a few years now. I hope the kids are not too old now for the stuffed bunnies, but hey I am 38 and still love my stuffed toy bunnies heheheh.

TC everyone, hope you have a wonderful dinner and egg hunt!!

xoxoox, Sophia

• Like 1

Guest T*rb***k

Happy Easter everyone! Looks like a beautiful day in Ottawa to get outside and explore!

Guest Ot**w***og****n

All the best to everyone for a very Happy Easter...enjoy the spring weather that has come with Easter as well. Drive safely if you are traveling.

Everyone have a terrific Easter holiday. I'm so happy my favorite niece bringing the little nieceling and nephewling to visit, and making leg of lamb din din.

• Like 1

Happy Easter Sunday to all who celebrate it!!! Did the Easter egg hunt this morning with the little ones, despite all the adults being hungover from a night out clubbing!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!