What Are Your Secret Indulgences Aside From Hobbying? Ladies Post Yours Too!

By most, I am considered a very healthy eater....

but my weakness is Dairy Queen cheese burgers..with bacon!! lol

Ohhh my can get out of hand at times, one every other day hahahah...

• Like 1

I am days of our lives addict.. but that not really a secret i make it know.lol.

Tsk tsk tsk...... That Stefano guy die yet......again ??

Young and Restless baby !!! Y & R !!

• Like 1

Secret indulgences! I love indulging secretly.

Right now, I am in the process of watching Angel. There is something really fascinating about how David Boreanaz manages to go through each episode with an expressive repertoire based mostly on some combination of broodiness and confusion.

I like trying on other people's clothes and personas.

I like getting lost on purpose.

• Like 1

Guest Ot**w***og****n

"Coronation Street" but not a secret indulgence just one most men won't admit to...it is a good English television series that's been on for more than 40 years. I am addicted to it that's for sure.

I am like Sophia, I tend to eat a very healthy diet. Why I am even prone to "preaching " diet and good health rules.

However from time to time I go to a place called Armdale Pizza and eat a large donair with the works and an extra side of sauce.

Ladies and gentlemen not from Halifax may not have had a real donair before, if you are in Halifax I will be very happy to take you and treat you to Halifax's finest artery clogging meat on the planet! :):)

Guest A** L***

I know there has been mention of The Real housewives series and watching them....the one thing that adds to this....eating tons of candy while doing so!!! That is perfection!!

I like getting lost on purpose.

Sorry, you can't do that. If you don't care where you are, you aren't lost :)

• Like 2

Downton Abbey.

I just wish they didn't kill off the really hot looking sister.

• Like 1

Not much about what I do is a secret besides my life as a Hobbiest... I love good food in a nice Resturant ... i have been seen in many a strip club when I am traveling....but generally i am an open book.

As for non-secret Indulgence.... i have been known to over do it in regards to gifts for family and close friends.... I generally feel i have been lucky in my life and I like to share my luck with those who share my life.

Boardwalk empire hbo

American horror story fx

But I do have a thing for online shopping for sex toys..

So bad I even buy sex toys for my friends..

And compare notes..LOL

Amazon..

Great deals if anyone knows of good online sex store pm me

Or where I can find one In Ottawa

Guest D***el B***e

Hi speed, hi thrill, high performance power sport engines ... ATV, snowmobile, boats ... the faster the better!

For the kid in me:

Lays reg potatoe chips or Nelson chocolate macaroons.

For the old guy:

a lobster dinner... yumm

Full bodied reds, a well oaked Chard or Single malt scotch.

D.

I like going to the movies on my own. I don't tell anyone, and just turn my phone off and am unreachable for a few hours.

Treating myself to a trip.., a Special Toy... a pair of shoes... or maybe some clothes. .. or new lingerie... or maybe just a nice dinner... or a bottle of wine... or just anything Big or Small when I feel like it!

I simply work hard and sometimes just stupid spending feels good...

I mostly go for little things.. sometimes the simpler the better and the more enjoyment you can get out of it :)

Guest K***e D****ls

I once sat and watched an 8 hour marathon of 'Toddlers And Tiaras'. One hour would have been passing time. 8 hours was like watching a train wreck in slow motion and not be able to peel my eyes away from it. Don't judge me... haha

Indulgences... I can't turn down a trip to Saks shoe department. I love designer shoes and have a bit of a harem going on. I can't walk out of Sephora or Chapters empty handed either.

Edited by K***e D****ls

Oh, gosh. I have lots of not-so-secret indulgences (shoes, obviously, but also silk-merino yarn, dark chocolate, Sortilege-based cocktales... I'm a hedonist, what can I say?) but secret ones?

Oh, dear...

Okay, I'm coming clean:

"Who Wants to Be a Pussy Cat Doll" (and its follow-up, "Girlicious") was my secret indulgence for ages, back when I had a TV, and now it's watching youtube clips of "So You Think You Can Dance".

Nuts/Seeds. Pistachios, pumpkin seeds, almonds, walnuts, etc.. XMas time is great with the mixed nut bowl and a cracker. But my more ongoing is sunflower seeds. I can sit down to a movie or football game and eat tonnes.