Place you'd like to visit someday

We all probably have some kind of bucket list of things we would like to do before we pass on and some of those things may be places to visit. So, what place would you like to visit? Mine would be Scotland as it would be great to retrace my families history.

• Like 2

I would like to visit all the NFL, MLB, NHL and CFL stadiums. This winter visited the ones in Tampa including the NY Yankees spring training camp. This summer, the ones across Canada and north of the States.

Well Ottawa, because if all the gents came forward and visited with me that requested my visit I'd be wealthy,lol.

But on a more serious note, if I could part with my dogs for a couple of weeks I'd like to travel to where I could see lions and tigers,elephants and gorillas in the wild before they're gone, which sadly won't be long.

I'd like to go to Japan. As a big fan of video games, anime and manga I would love to go to akihabara. And not just that. I'm a fan of their culture in general. Wonder if they have some geisha services... :)

Ahhhhh Nepean.... I hear the streets are paved with gold there.... and Barrhaven... home of the famed Elven folk....

• Like 2

Canada...there are places I haven't seen (Newfoundland, Yukon, NWT for example)

Places I've seen a long time ago (BC, N.S.,PEI N.B) and would like to see again

And perhaps in my travels connect with some ladies I have only met on the board, and

reconnect with a few ladies I've met before and would like to see again

RG

• Like 1

I need to visit Ottawa soon so I can see Vanessa and all of the other lovely ladies on Cerb! Maybe I should just move there and then I would be in heaven!

wow i couldn't pick just one place...all of Europe, Aussieland,Japan,China,Brazil,Vitatam, and Borneo most of all to see the orangutans my favorite animal.

Rome. I wanna see the Coliseum:

Roman-Coliseum.jpg

Anywhere with Great White sharks! I wanna get in the water with one! (preferably in a cage.....for starters lol):

Great-White-Shark-1.jpg

Loblaws. And someday soon... I seek their lush vegetation.

I would like to see visit Cape Horn, Cape of Good Hope as well as a visit to Iceland, Finland, Sweden and Denmark. Out of the way places that would be unique to see.

Call me nerdy, but I've always wanted to visit Japan. I've always been fascinated with feudal Japan. I'd also love to tour Europe, and maybe visit Egypt (when the area settles down). Australia's also on my bucket list.

Anywhere with Great White sharks! I wanna get in the water with one! (preferably in a cage.....for starters lol):

Watch this. Okay, it's an ad, but... I'll forgive it.

Even though its not possible I would love to revisit old Quebec with my wife. Where I proposed and where we went on our honey moon. Those images were the most beautiful images I've seen. Even though it was a long time ago I miss but will cherish those moment and that place and time is where I would dream of going.

I've been lucky enough to visit ALMOST every Province and Territory in Canada. But for those I haven't I would like to visit.

As far as foreign countries? Too many to mention. If I win the lottery this Wednesday I would love to travel to as many countries as possible before I die.

I've been to Japan and saw a Maiko (Geisha in training) show. There aren't many Geishas left and they are certainly not the Geishas of yesteryear. They travel a lot to do shows where they generally just show up in their makeup and dresses, and do fan dances.

I've actually been to most of the countries I really want to go to but I still want to see Austria, Norway, Germany and Russia.

Polydeuces