Simple things that make you smile...

it's been said before but I think its so true...getting a text from someone special when they just want to tell you they were thinking of you. Completely melts my heart.

• Like 2

Every single time I watch an Olympic medal ceremony and see the genuine enthusiasm and huge smiles of the medalists, whether they be Canadian or not. Makes ME smile big time. :) :) :)

• Like 1

It always make me smile when someone goes out of their way to think of me and meet my needs before considering their own interests at the time.

Recently a wonderful lady did just this she went out of her way to meet me because she understood I was having a difficult time... she turned a terrible week into an amazing week.

I am still smiling

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

When I got Tweets from three prominent Cerb Ladies this morning it really but a smile on my face even though I was only half awake lol!

Guest c**io**m7

The simplest thing that makes me smile?

Seeing someone smile.

Pass it on.

Guest P*rry

Each morning I smile as I reach for my alarm clock. It belonged to my father who died a decade ago. The clock is a daily reminder of a wonderful man.

Guest P*rry

I overheard an exchange in the park Sunday afternoon that made me smile.

Two young children were sliding down the hill. One called out to the Dad that the other sibling was hurt. A moment passed. The boy then calls out again to the dad. "I didn't do it."

He then adds she's not hurt anymore.

I'm a dog lover with two of my own.

When I see them all cuddled up, and happy, in their favourite spot it always makes me smile.

Actually, a lot of what they do makes me smile. I'm an ol' softie. lol.

Did I mention that I'm a dog lover?

• Like 2

My cat's routine of late

He sleeps with me at night (I know, I take a trip or two to the bathroom at night and he is in bed sound asleep)

Then when I get up in the morning he follows me to the kitchen while I make my coffee, he has a drink of water, a nibble of kibble then follows me to the living room. I go to my recliner, he goes to the back of the couch, looks out the window for a bit, then lies down, and exhausted from this routine, he rests up by sleeping for a fair bit of the day. Imagine how tiring it must be to sleep that you need to rest up by sleeping

A cat's life

RG

I received a text from someone really special to me who has been having a real rough go of things of late. If its possible I felt her smile and enthusiasm through the text - she had such a great day and she deserved it more than anyone and it made me more than smile knowing someone who I care for so much was finally smiling too.

HI Def TV:D

How I managed all these years with regular tube tv I don't know

And a week from today, I'll be watching it with HI Def cable

RG

Guest c**io**m7

Feeling a lady's thighs almost crush your skull as her body quivers, her back arches and she does everything possible not to disturb the neighbors...big smiles.