Simple things that make you smile...

Guest S*rca****sid

When someone says "Thank you". It seems to be a word headed towards extinction.

Knowing that, at any given moment, you are in someone's thoughts.

Wow...i really like this... it really does make me smile to think that I am in the thoughts of people who I care for and love.

Additional Comments:

Knowing that, at any given moment, you are in someone's thoughts.

Additional Comments:

The subtle but awe-inspiring sound of the breathing of your child or loved ones.

Remembering how it felt the 1st time you new born child grasped your finger in their tiny amazing hand.

• Like 1

Guest P*rry

I smile every time I hear my youngest son and his girlfriend chuckle when they watch TV. The laugh is a warm loving one.

I smile at the unbridled joy of my dog as she runs through the snow.

I smile every time I hear my youngest son and his girlfriend chuckle when they watch TV. The laugh is a warm loving one.

I smile at the unbridled joy of my dog as she runs through the snow.

That is so nice, happiness is the best. Your post made me smile:)

Guest c**io**m7

The twinkle in the eye of my grand daughter when I first walk through the door and she holds her arms out for me to pick her up. She truly loves her Grampa John and she is his beautiful little princess.

Raising your hand while you catch some rays on a Caribbean beach and having a Pina Colada appear. In December.

Guest P*rry

I stopped for a red light and looked to my left to see a mother extend her hand to her toddler. He was moving ever so gingerly over an icy patch on the sidewalk. He reached up for the hand and beamed a lovely smile at her. I couldn't see her face.

That brief interaction between them made me smile.

Guest c**io**m7

Sitting on the couch, watching Family Guy while my dog lays beside me, his head across my thigh. Every time I laugh, his ears perk up and he opens his eye.

Here are a couple of more things that make me smile

1. That wonderful little sound she makes just a second before she soaks my face...
  2. The way the her lower back arches and rises off the bed just before she cums
  3. That little gagging sound when she takes all of my cock in her mouth

Guest c**io**m7

Talking to my dad...finding out my brother told him everything and having him tell me that he does not judge and respects my decisions/choices because only I know what makes me happy in life...and all he and mom ask is that their children are happy.

Seeing familiar "faces," through their writing, of people who I have wondered about in the last year when I was gone. Receiving little PM's and welcome back notes on threads from Cerb members and knowing that many of these same people contacted me when I left asking if I was OK. Yup, it's a Cerb community, even in reality.

• Like 1

How pretty the snow is when you have nowhere to go and don't have to worry about digging out! Tomorrow will be another story!

Guest c**io**m7

Walking through the small appliances section of Loblaws...great memory flash backs. ;-)

Guest c**io**m7

Sometimes you just realize something...and you smile because you always knew...you just didn't realize that you knew.

Guest c**io**m7

Sincerely wanting true happiness for another human being even if you aren't part of that happiness. It really does make your own heart smile.