I know I began advertising on CL before I discovered CERB and I have watched it degenerate into a hate filled negative place where people just want to spew filth onto others. Definitely not a place to find the kinds of connections we're all looking for here, that's for sure.

Glad to see you came out of it alive oldblueeyez!!

• Like 2

Sorry about your bad experience hun.. Hugs and virtual kisses to you!

Cerb is amazing and even for us providers is safer. I do advertise on CL and BP as well but specially lately I see soo many new adds from many ladies that oFfer their services at lower rates.., but that's excatly what you get a lower quality of service. You get for what you pay.. But many gentlemen think they are getting a deal, when in fact they are getting riped off by non proffesional subjects....

Again smiles, kisses and hugs!!!

Edited by P*****n****o
  • Like 7

I also advertise elsewhere. You know I can always tell if I am talking to someone from CERB without asking them? They are always more polite, respectful and appreciative. I would love to use CERB exclusively, but here in the Maritimes, there is not enough members here to get consistent business. The requests from the other sites bring in some really wonky people and my screening for these are more stringent.

Sorry you took a bad hit. Virtual hugs and kisses!

xoxo

• Like 3

Guest a**4*

I too have been in bad situations from that site BP until i met a girl and she brought me to cerb i will only go to cerb ladies they are real and honest i am very happy to be a cerb member as one member called BP the wild,wild west show if only i had known but you learn as you go

I too often use the other advertising site, but I always refer them to this site to verify and learn more about our industry/hobby.

Sometimes I will mention that I am found here, so that ppl can feel welcome to cross reference my reputation and style. For the beginner hobbyist that has little experience with booking for a positive experience, then cerb is the only one I really recommend. If they are not a bit interested in " Quality " then chances are they will not like my rates or booking protocol:(

• Like 1

Sorry about your bad experience hun.. Hugs and virtual kisses to you!

Cerb is amazing and even for us providers is safer. I do advertise on CL and BP as well but specially lately I see soo many new adds from many ladies that oFfer their services at lower rates.., but that's excatly what you get a lower quality of service. You get for what you get.. But many gentlemen think they are getting a deal, when in fact they are getting riped off by non proffesional subjects....

Again smiles, kisses and hugs!!!

Vitto is sooooo right. (She always is!)

Just because you see someone listed on another venue doesn't necessarily make them unworthy of your dollars - providers use the resources available to maximize potential business - it's just good business sense to use all the free advertising that you can!

That being said, the lesser lights on those other sites tend not to make a big splash here on CERB - either because they lack the business sense to spread the word, or they fear review/recommendation boards of any kind. The brightest stars ascend because they are worthy of our accolades... and that's why CERB is our first and best choice for finding the quality experience that we all so justly deserve.

• Like 4

Guest A** L***

I am new to CERB and already LOVE it!!! The people are amazing!!! Love it here!!! XOXO

I can usually tell what people are like by the way they interact with others. On CERB, I interact with the ladies and also see how they get along with others. That's important to me...... I want to know the person behind the screen. Here, I get the chance to do that and they also get the same chance to observe me. Knowing a bit about the person definitely enhances the chance of a great get together. I've had good luck with the above mentioned venues, but I have had GREAT relationships with the ladies of CERB. Honestly cannot say enough good things about this site and the members.

• Like 2

I think what I find is that people take a lot for granted or have been spoiled by a site like cerb that has forums, feedback and admin moderation to control the advertisers, so to speak.

Most advertising only sites don't have recos, reviews, discussion, or networking, and what happens it seems to me is that someone who relies on a 3rd party, in a way, to vet the posters has a certain amount of confidence that the poster is legit.

But they shouldn't because really it comes down to more than just an ad posted and a phone number for most here to make a selection, so it should apply as well when you use any other site. I think what I find is that people tend to spend even less time with their selection process on the other ad sites than they would on this site, and that makes me wonder what the heck are they thinking?

lol

If you use this site, you are going to do a variety of things: check other ads, the profile, the discussion posts, possibly contact by pm or the sp's preferred method, check their website if they have one. Maybe even do a google search to see what the sp has on other sites.

But on other ad only sites, the typical method is see ad, call sp, make appt, show up. What you could and should be doing is: see ad, contact sp and ask if they have a website to view, search the phone number on the site to view other ads, and google the phone number/sp name to see what comes up. Phone or email to get a feel for the sp herself, since there are no posts for you to view, and then and only then, make an actual appointment.

Advertising sites are not created good and evil, and therefore dismissable simply because a few bad apples use them. and not every reputable site is able to filter out the bad apples or fake pic users or ad content stealers, or name stealers or any number of things. There are just as many pitfalls on this site that might come up as there are on CL, bp, or anywhere else.

I do get tired of being labeled as disreputable simply due to the location of my ads, and I am sure many others are as well? I am also not that fond of having my clients from those sites being labeled as undesireable.

• Like 5

I agree 100 percent that the quality of guest I entertain here is different than the other sites I use. That said there are still great gents that find me in other places. Megan is correct that Cerb can't support us if we use this industry for our means of support.

When I run my ads in other places I just ensure proper screening and even go above and beyond in this area. The folks that can't or won't follow my booking procedures are apparent quite quickly and we can just move on easily from there.

I'm very sorry to hear when gents have a poor experience anywhere but gentlemen need to be just as careful as we do to ensure their safety and discretion. Not to mention hobby money does not grow on trees so it ought to be used wisely.

• Like 2

As a newcomer to CERB (I signed up a while ago but only started reading threads and posting recently) I can vouch for how quickly one can take for granted how good it is around here.

I don't often get a chance to indulge in this wonderful hobby, but I already find myself visiting here not just to admire the Ladies (though I won't deny there is a bit of that!) but also just to enjoy the sharing and conversation taking place.

There is a community of respect here that is rare online--and I don't mean just among service provider sites--but the Internet in general!

As one of those gents (I like to think I'm one of the nice ones!) who was only aware of other sites for quite a while, I see the sense in those that advertise wherever possible--and for my sake I'm grateful that some of the wonderful Cerb Ladies were there to be found!

But I sure am happy I made my way here.

• Like 2