Is there a CERB member you'd like to try if you could?

Thank you, Meg. I was hoping someone would think of me!

Consider it a date.

Like everyone else, there are members I REALLY want to meet. I figure I'll just list my top 5 Ottawa ladies. Otherwise the list will go on forever!!!!

Lindsay, Annessa, Alicia, Jenna(SexyStar420) and Staceyxo.

Erin- not usually in to tats but the oral and her looks have me wanting (COULD BE FUN 2 ORALY MINDED PEOPLE)

Just close your eyes and let me do my thing :)

Also, I can't recall if I answered this thread already, so I'll update. I'd like to jump PistolPete and capitalman. Ideally together, but I'm a realist ;)

Myself would like to try Leanne from Leanne and friends she looks so pretty and cute and fun! I also would like to add Riley Royal her Lips and Breast look so kissable and her smile just draws me in.

I have had these 2 before and would like to see them more if i could

Sin Cindy whose is passionate and a little on the aggressive side but excellent in all ways

I highly reccommend Kimberly - Shea She is more on the softer sensual side but enjoys her work passionately.

Dam god let me win Lotto Max so I can do them both on alternate days.

U men should go for these two!!!! KowaBunga

Additional Comments:

I would like to try Nyomi Blu she looks great!!

When I get to Ottawa this fall I am definitely going to try to arrange something with meg. She has really gotten my attention.

That is great Meg. I have business in Ottawa in Oct. and am now even more intrigued. Will for sure try to hook up then.

Don't worry I will keep Meg busy until October ;)

That is great Meg. I have business in Ottawa in Oct. and am now even more intrigued. Will for sure try to hook up then.

Additional Comments:

Let me talk to Cap, maybe we could see you together, it would not be my first MMF or my 1st MMFF (MMFF Got a partner Erin)?;-)

Also, I can't recall if I answered this thread already, so I'll update. I'd like to jump PistolPete and capitalman. Ideally together, but I'm a realist ;)

Hey man.....this is getting outta control! Pete, you're a nice guy but I'm not sure I'm ready to see your ass yet.

Don't worry I will keep Meg busy until October ;)

Additional Comments:

Let me talk to Cap, maybe we could see you together, it would not be my first MMF or my 1st MMFF (MMFF Got a partner Erin)?;-)

If its not too late to add my additions :

There are lots of beautiful ladies to choose from..but the stand-outs for me have been :

AmberWyld (in addition to being hot as hell, she is a sweetheart every time i ever spoke to her and even though i haven't been able to link schedueles yet, i am still curious about meeting her. hopefully soon!) :)

PorcelainPunk (my taste in women is a little unexplainable and unpredictable even for me, but her pics just fit the discription of the kind of girl that turns my head and makes me glance twice. shes built the way i like 'em) ;)

Don't tease me now. This is some serious spank bank material.

Since Cap is still with Fat Bastards BBMs maybe he would take you and Pete on as a couple ? Just throwing out ideas....

Guest f***2f***

Hey add me in and we can have a bukke party with the BBMs!!!

:mrgreen: