How do you like your coffee or tea?

If I'm forced to drink coffee, I'll jam as many sugars and milks as I can in it. I found out that after many years in the army you can turn coffee into cookies (not good tasting ones I might add) or make them so sugary that your teeth cringe at the touch of it.

When I'm freezing outside ill hit up Starbucks for a Caramel Apple spice and once the nice weather comes out its all about Timmie Hos Ice Cap!!! Yummy!

I drink a lot of coffee and I am not picky when it comes to coffee. I enjoy them all. However, I do prefer the more bold coffees and I always drink my coffee black.

Guest B**na***oy
I like mine made and served by a naked man, the next morning ;)

tumblr_mnf403MZkt1s37j8no3_r1_500.jpg

That's always good to know. ;-)

Guest D***el B***e

I'm such a simple man, anything black I'll drink with 2 creams, 2 sugars ... but don't fool me with dirty dishwater, I'll know the difference!!

I am not a coffee snob. I drink coffee from Tim's, from Starbucks', and from my local diners. Having said that, a couple of years ago I discovered the joy of coffee made from beans which were roasted properly (most coffee is over-roasted), recently (should be drunk within about 30 days of roasting) and properly extracted.

I travel quite a bit and was tired of bad coffee. These days I travel with a kettle to heat the water, my hand mill (see below) and my AeroPress (see below). I mostly bring along beans from one of the Third Wave coffee shops I know, or occasionally buy them wherever I am. It only takes a few minutes in the morning to grind and make my coffee and is an enjoyable ritual to start the day.

When drinking at Tim's (or similar) I take some cream in my coffee. When drinking a good cup of coffee I take it black.

4hw8LW4.jpg

http://www.amazon.ca/Hario-MSS-1B-Mini-Coffee-Grinder/dp/B001804CLY

xDnccHb.jpg

http://www.aeropress.ca/

• Like 1

Organic, free trade. Reasonably priced at Costco.

The Hidden Danger in Your Coffee: Pesticides

"Coffee plants are actually sprayed with more pesticides than any other agricultural crop."

Hugo Chavez drank 30-40 cups a day and he's gonno from aggressive cancer. Remember,

what kills insects instantly kills you slowly.

I,m actually having one right now :) I drink my coffee black...thats how i start my day...years ago i did put sugar and milk but over the years i cut off the sugar coz i dont like sweet drinks. As for the milk...it was for training, i had to cut off dairies...now i love it that way!

I do enjoy a latte when i walk by a Starbuck! that is a eal treat for me ;)

Cheers!! :D

Additional Comments:

Coffee, usually flavoured (hazelnut is my fav) with half a sweetener. I am in love with my keurig!!!

oh yes me too :)

Guest A** L***

I don't even usually drink coffee or tea anymore but EVERY TIME I see this thread I suddenly crave and have coffee!! It will be french vanilla for me!! :)

Well on a rainy, damp and windy as f**k day like today I like it at this very moment with Jack Daniels in it ..... warms the soul :) That's the upside.....the downside is retarded posts and hijacks from Lee ..........

Coffe with O'Darby Irish Cream, a couple of coffee's perk me up for the long workday ahead!

I'm not really a fan of coffee anymore. But I lovvee Green Tea no sugar served at room temp, its great as a pick me up in the morning and it also helps put me to be at night :)

Guest D***el B***e

I love all kinds of coffee just like I love all kinds of women ... as long it is hot and sweet!

Huh...

(skip ahead to about 1:30 mark if it doesn't start there automatically)

I love coffee so if its a really nice coffee I will drink it black or everyday coffee is 2 milks and a dash of cinnamon...lol. I feel a bit fluffy with the cinnanmon but I can't lie...I do love it.

Guest c**io**m7

2 cream in the morning

Dark rum or Bailey's after dinner.

Coffee only, not a tea guy.

Loose leaf tea brewed in a coffee maker. Coffee is usually after diner or a Sunday brunch with Carolann's or Kaluahua or anything alchoholic!