First Time at Half Time

I'm thinking of booking my first 30-min appt for FS, as opposed to the usual 60.

I'm usually done by that time anyway, so am not interested in longer, at least with a new girl whom I may not click with.

I imagine things work kind of differently due to the shortened time.

Is it ok to forego much of the initial getting to know you conversation, and try to start things going within the first few minutes?

I'm thinking of booking my first 30-min appt for FS, as opposed to the usual 60.

I'm usually done by that time anyway, so am not interested in longer, at least with a new girl whom I may not click with.

Is it ok to forego much of the initial getting to know you conversation, and try to start things going within the first few minutes?

This idea is something I have never been overtly fond of doing, which is why I never did it, for a number of reasons.

1) I hate the feeling of being rushed, by the time you say hi, get to look at someone, get through some DFK, clothes come off, DATY, BJ, 69 and missionary, your time is up and you have not even had a chance to really even begin to get started.

2) You will know if you are not going to get along with a girl usually through how they respond through text and calls. I was fortunate enough that I have a series of friends who are providers and if they needed a girl to be introduced to the scene I would get asked and I will tell you, there were plenty who I did not get along with and not from a lack of trying on my end. That being said, most girls on here are not clock watchers, nor do they turn over guys every hour or thirty minutes and book back to back to back, having the time to talk after an hour, shower together, etc is worth it. I know some girls have time constraints, need to get ready and whatnot but for the most part, they tend to be pretty liberal in that if you chat for ten to fifteen minutes after they don't mind.

3) Having the time before being intimate is important as well. I like to get to know who I am meeting, get a general sense as to what they are about, though don't let them get carried away, some girls do get very chatty and they will cut this out of your time, something I never did, but I have found some newer providers to be clock watchers as they have not gotten to the point of understanding that it is an experience as well as a business.

• Like 1

Yes, I would say those things need to be altered in order to still have the time allotted be beneficial ;)

That being said however, it is the view of many people that those things should not be overlooked and, so, buyer beware I guess...make sure you find the right SP for you, and make sure everyone's on the same page before moving onto the next chapter! :)

30 minute calls are different then the 60 minute calls. However, if you feel that 60 minutes is too long for you, then by all means go for it. Not everyone offers it, but for some it works well. Yes, a lot of things are forgone on a half hour appointment, and it is generally a get down and dirty type of appointment, so I does work if that is what you prefer.

Its worth a try. Just remember, the extras like a massage, cuddle time or shower are generally out of the question here. So, weigh the pros and cons.

xoxo

I've had about 3 short sessions in my life... two in Austria... one in Canada. The ones in Austria (15 minutes) were sort and punctual, but quite nice. No shower was required. The girls were nice... no conversation was possible as they spoke little English. The one in Canada was a mistake in that I came while the girl was giving my a BJ and getting the condom on 5 minutes into the session... (I was a little anxious)... and it was only one shot of goal... and the girl was booked after me so it was not very satisfying... I couldn't see a gal again until the Tuesday (from Friday) so I was a bit preoccupied all weekend. On Tuesday a session with the same girl was fantastic... Since then I've always made sure to go for a full hour.

I can relate to what you're saying. On a 30 minute apt, I am usually talking to my clients while they are getting undressed.. small talk things like that and it makes for an easier transition while taking their clothes off. Once on the bed, then it's time for a different sort of language. lol. On shorter appts, I find that there is a few minutes for my clients to relax and have a few minutes of pillow at the end if that's what they want while offering them a massage.

Some clients just prefer to get up and get dressed because they have time constraints and while I used to be an SP who only did hour appts, I have grown accustomed to half hour appts and while there can be some sort of conversation worked in, it just flows naturally at a quicker pace. It just happens when greeted at the front door, getting undressed and once the session is ending as opposed to a one hour session and sitting on a sofa.

I have many great half hour clients and with my one hour clients, I also head straight to the bedroom but it is not done in a way that represents the clock watcher attitude. My demeanor is genuine and natural. Conversation happens... it's just in the bedroom before, during and after. And if a client is still there in 32 minutes and not rushing him out at the 29th minute, that could be a repeat client in the future.

• Like 2

I've had a few 30 minute appointments. Sometimes, I use it as a method of deciding whether or not I'd want to invest more time (and $) with the lady - a "sampler" it you will. Sometimes they're okay (pleasant experience). Sometimes I wished I had booked longer and I will do that the next time. Sometimes I'm relieved as the lady just isn't my "cup of tea". Although I can tell some things on the phone or in a message / email or text, it often just isn't enough info to decide what the level of pleasure will be.

As for feeling rushed, I have felt that during 30 minute appointments and longer appointments as well. I really loathe that feeling and generally it keeps me from being a repeat client.

I usually see the Asian girls. I always pay for 30 minutes. I always take at least 40-45 minutes, I never have been ask to pay for more time. See my Cerb nickname--I am not kidding. At THAT usually goes a LONG way beleive me.

Guest ot***amal***
Dear one....

Are you saying that you book 30-minute meetings and then always go overtime, getting that extra 50% for free, and that you're proud of it? Has it occurred to you that these ladies may not feel that they're able to tell you to leave or to ask you to pay for the additional time?

Surely you're not advising others to engage in such exploitation. That's not how gentlemen behave.

So much more eloquently put then I would have said it but the message is the same. I'm sure he'll have fun getting the ladies of cerb to entertain his request for their time after this post though.

I usually see the Asian girls. I always pay for 30 minutes. I always take at least 40-45 minutes, I never have been ask to pay for more time. See my Cerb nickname--I am not kidding. At THAT usually goes a LONG way beleive me.

I'm a little sad to read something like this, because I've had clients try and do the same thing to me - and they are clients I unfortunately no longer see.

I had a gentleman see me a handful of times, and every time it would be at least at 40 minutes before our session would end. And it would only end because I finally said we're way past our time. The last few times, I pointed this out, and said perhaps we should start booking longer sessions.

The last time he contacted me, I finally said, great, I'd love to see you, but only if we book for 45-minutes as our sessions always go longer than 30 minutes. He accused me of 'upselling', and I haven't seen him since.

I wasn't upselling - he KNEW he took more than the paid time, and when I finally asked to be paid for the time he actually took, he walked away. It was unfortunate, because I enjoyed my time with him. But I refused to be taken advantage of...and I truly hate hearing about other girls being taken advantage of in the same way.

Sometimes sessions go a little longer, and we all (well hopefully we all!) understand it can happen.... but if you know you need more than 30 minutes, you should be booking more than 30 minutes. It will make the time more enjoyable for both of you, and ensure that lady is getting the rate she deserves.

• Like 8

Booking for 30 minutes with the planned intent of taking around 45 minutes, is just absolutely wrong, it might happen once, but it should not be the intent, and if it happens you should tip to cover the extra time.

The egregious part of Luv269 is that this is not only planned, but expected and viewed as a major accomplishment. This is not something to be proud of, more that you should feel guilty of your behaviour.

• Like 8

I'd prefer and would pay for a 45 minute session. Lots of hours I've had were in fact 40-45 minutes as have some of my half hours..

Peace

MG

I'd prefer and would pay for a 45 minute session. Lots of hours I've had were in fact 40-45 minutes as have some of my half hours..

Peace

MG

Many ladies are quite happy to accomodate 45-minute sessions, even if not posted on their websites. I personally don't list every possible timeframe on my site but do have rates for other durations ready for when the timeframe is requested

Many ladies are quite happy to accomodate 45-minute sessions, even if not posted on their websites. I personally don't list every possible timeframe on my site but do have rates for other durations ready for when the timeframe is requested

Do you have a rate for a 69 minute appointment? Seems just about perfect to me :)

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

hummmm ... I don't like to read this! I find it disgraceful not respect your time. When you book for 30/60/90/120 minutes, you should always watch the clock as much as your host. They have other things to do after your time is up. They provide a service, remember? Yes, I agree, most ladies are not clock watchers, and I'm not one either, but that doesn't imply that your host doesn't check occasionally. I have to admit at being so enthralled by my host that I literally lost track of time - those are the best ;-) only to rush out of her location with my zipper down, after realizing I was exceeding my time! lol lol I'm very conscious of that and I think we all need to be and respect it. Mind you, I have had it happen to me on occasion when I mention "Well, I guess I'll take a shower and get ready, my time is almost up" ... only to be dragged back under the sheet under my host's pretense of "I'm not done with you!!" (those are the best too! ;-)

Seriously, I love our Cerbies to much and anyone who tries that little game too often is only bound to get really bad mileage after a while. The word get around real fast boys. You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all the people all the time.

I recently got myself an electric car .... it gets lots of mileage!! ahaha hahaha

Wow, clearly you are new around here so I'll hold back a little but you should know this isn't the place to come and brag about such accomplishments or conquests, this isn't the clubhouse locker room. Put yourself in the providers shoes. How would you like it if you were doing your job, very well in fact, both your boss and clients were happy and impressed but your boss came up to and told you "Sorry Luv269 we can't pay you for last friday even though you worked late, we really appreciate it though, oh yeah from now on, we need you to work 5 days a week, but we're only going to pay you for 4, keep up the good work Luv269" How exactly would you feel ?

• Like 4

If your boss ask you to do overtime without paying you, would you find it fair?

I also LOVE 69 and clients who comes to see me. We always have a lot of fun but its not a reason for them to take advantage of my time or to dont pay me because I have fun. I wont pay my rent, grocery with the fun I had with my clients. Im not a clock watcher and dont mind to talk with my clients for an extra 5-10min but when its done by purpose.... No comments!

Just my 2 cents

• Like 1

not to brag, but i always book for an hour. i last quite a long time, and a half hour isnt long enough. plus i'd like to get to know the SP/MA a little bit as well. if shes interested of course :)

• Like 1

I'm pretty much expressing the same thoughts that others have.

You post paying for 30 minutes but taking 40-45 minutes without paying more. Is that what boosts your ego, taking from a lady without compensating her

Bet you'd be complaining if you paid for 30 minutes but after 15 minutes you got shown the door. You'd probably feel even worse if the lady bragged about it publicly on a board

Not only do you take free time from a lady, here you are bragging about it

Not cool, not cool at all

You need to learn some basic respect for ladies, not to mention learn how to be a gentleman

RG

• Like 1

I'm so glad other people have eloquently portrayed my point of view on this matter, because had I posted my own words when I originally saw his comment I would be nursing a week suspension right now.

I just wanted to comment partly because of the way this thread has turned. While I'm not a clock watcher, I have a gone a few minutes overtime but if a customer has a goal to make the encounter go further for a longer period of time and the SP isn't being compensated, they won't be welcomed back. Also, being friendly and going a few minutes over and then the customer expecting this or attempting to take advantage of it on repeat visits is wrong.

When an SP goes a bit overtime without compensation, appreciate this and know that she enjoys your company but don't expect it all the time or take advantage because it will only work against the customer. SPs are not stupid and will take note of this behaviour. I've met a few types like this and make myself "unavailable" to them. Appreciate the kindness of an SP but the client should never wear out his welcome.

i have not read this thread for a bit and i cannot bereave what has happened to it, who would try and get more time without thinking of the other person. i know it is easy to let time fly by you but to go with the sole reason of getting more time is just not right.

also for the OP if 30 is al you need there are a lot of ladies on her that would be happy to help

I failed to mention this was a first time strategy. To see if I want to return. In repeat visits I always leave more than the donation stipulated. I usually book half hours, stay for anywhere from 30-45 minutes and pay for an hour.

BUT, only if the girls are more interested in me than their payment. I feel a SP should be able to make their clients feel that way. Even if they are simply play acting. Nothing worse than a visit where you don't feel particularly welcome or you just feel like your being rushed out the door. I have had many SP's who made me feel that way, never to return visit.

I failed to mention this was a first time strategy. To see if I want to return. In repeat visits I always leave more than the donation stipulated. I usually book half hours, stay for anywhere from 30-45 minutes and pay for an hour.

BUT, only if the girls are more interested in me than their payment. I feel a SP should be able to make their clients feel that way. Even if they are simply play acting. Nothing worse than a visit where you don't feel particularly welcome or you just feel like your being rushed out the door. I have had many SP's who made me feel that way, never to return visit.

With respect, here's how it looks to me. The first time you see a lady, you steal time that she hadn't agreed to spend with you. If she doesn't know how to assert herself, she's probably inexperienced and has little or no support for maintaining her boundaries. If she pretends to be an enthusiastic playmate, you book another meeting. She agrees to see you because she doesn't know better. You still run overtime. If the time creates problems for her, it doesn't matter because you paid more, this time. Since you didn't compensate her for stealing time at the first meeting, you have a net savings for the total time.

You feel like a winner because you've imposed on someone by ignoring your time agreement and essentially forcing her to appear to enjoy doing what you want, whether she likes it or not, while paying less than you should.

Based on many years of experience, it's my professional opinion that men who behave in this way are a danger to inexperienced companions because they prey upon their fears and uncertainties, demonstrating a deplorable lack of respect for the women and the intimate care they receive. Such men are not really interested in a fun and playful erotic romp with a lovely lady. They want to exert power over women who aren't able to refuse them.

My consistent advice to new, inexperienced paid companions is to establish clear boundaries and not to allow those limits to be violated. Once given an inch, some men will not settle for less than an entire continent. I tell these ladies never to fear that they won't get enough business: there's plenty to go around. Tolerating abuse often encourages abusers to continue to be abusive.

• Like 4