The Club was around along time, under thge previous owner the jackass it was horrible and dirty, however recently in last few Years a new owner which I have met and seen over this time as well know some of the girls that have worked there and it is alot better.

it is much cleaner and quiet I like it as its not crowded and the girls are nice

Any idea which ladies work there on which nights

You can follow tease on instagram theyre very active they post pics ( no faces) but you should be able to recognize your fav ladies

I love tease and the new owner , he s doing great with events (pole contest , wet t shirt ) the atmosphere is laid back the staff is great

Unfortunately I wasn't really popular while i was working there so i moved club .

On 5/15/2017 at 4:39 PM, ottawaboy said:

Was thinking only dropping by one day this week. Been a while. Anyone know if Candice still works there? I think she is the (very)curvy black girl - super busty. Lots of fun. Maybe I got the name wrong - bad at remembering names. And I don't mean Rosanna the Cuban girl.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey guys! This is my Lyla account and I’m still dancing and will be at 77. Had this account back when Lyla was CERB but had to change my stripper name for discretion reasons, dancing as Halle now. PM me any inquiries & I’m still (very) curvy and black lol. 

🤔😃

7 hours ago, victoriamayottawa said:

Thank you beldivok! Hope to see the Cubans soon too. I’ve been at 77. 

That's quite a while ago...  It'll be be interesting if you ever see both Cubans out again.   Given life and how it progresses.

Last I remember seeing you, my life was umm..... in upheaval...   

But your curves could always turn my head...

Edited by Beldivok
  • Thanks 1