Going to Tease tomorrow around 3pm. Anyone know who I should be looking to get a dance from? Any girls who are more outstanding then the rest of the already outstanding ladies?

If you see a redhead with glasses who is short and bordering on spinner that goes by the name of Bunny, I highly recommend you spend some time with her.

Posted via Mobile Device

Keep going back....as you get a chance to spend some time with some of the regular girls you won't be disappointed and it seems that there's always a smattering of new girls each time I visit as well.

The Truckload Wings sounds interesting.

I just realized that I seem to pick strip clubs based on their food offerings.:asslick:

I saw a strip club on the second floor of a building...

...with a SUSHI joint on the ground floor...

For me the wing lover, they just not are a good choice at any SC. I love both of them hotttt!!!!. :-)

Anytime I've been there (a few times this past winter), I have to say I was not impressed at all by this club. There was only ever 2 girls in (and not quite my type). They also seemed more interested in getting completely hammered with regulars and staff.

The one time it looked promising, 4 girls left within 10 minutes if me getting there. All piling into one car and disappearing. Needless to say that was disappointing.

The only thing I really enjoyed was talking with the bartender. And the price of the drinks can't be beat (too bad I always have to drive out there)

• Like 2

It's absolutely unlike any other SC in the region and for me that's a good thing. If you go there between 4:30 to 6:00 pm you'll find that it can be hit and miss regarding the number of girls working. Many of the girls work there exclusively during the daytime hours usually leaving around 5:00 pm as the night shift straggles in between 5:00 to 6:00 pm leaving a bit of a lull in the action.

I've never been disappointed when I had a couple of cool ones while I waited for the night to get rolling. I do notice that Tease customers tend to not hang around too long, instead they come in for a quick drink and a couple of dances and out they go. Whatever works for you but these guys usually miss out on the opportunity to grab a few songs with the best dancers before they get too busy. Good things come to those that wait.

• Like 1

Guest P*rry

I had a nice time at Tease Wednesday night. Dancers were friendly, notably a slim ebony dancer from Montreal. Overall, I found Tease too quiet. Maybe I was there too early - 9:30 -10:30 pm.

I decided to pay my first visit to Tease on Amateur Night last night. I enjoyed the club- it has a laid back atmosphere and everyone was very friendly.

You know the old strip club cliché that the waitresses are sometimes prettier than the dancers? Well last night some of the cute wait staff joined in on the fun and took off all their clothes and interacted with each other on stage... It was entertaining - I had not been to an amateur night before and they seem less common in strip clubs these days.

• Like 5

Can't wait to check this place out. Hoping to in a few weeks when im in town. So much to do, so much to enjoy in Ottawa.

I've driven by this place countless times but never went in.

Curiosity finally got the best of me so I decided to give Tease Inc. a try.

It was very very quiet...3 dancers and maybe 2 or 3 other customers (mind you, this was a Sunday night, and one of the staff told me it's significantly busier on Thurs. Fri. and Sat. nights.)

However, the atmosphere was very laid back and friendly. I had a chance to get dances from all three ladies...My time with all of them was very enjoyable.

All in all, a good night.

• Like 2

This has always been my favourite spot because it is out of the way and usually not too busy when I go there. One of my best dances ever was at this place a few years ago when it had another name.

Recent visit, mid-December on a Saturday night was much busier than I expected. Several dancers, I didn't take time to count and many customers. Most of the CR were in use.

I like that there was no cover charge, not sure if it is because I got there so late or not. I didn't think to ask. I went for a dance, I am terrible with names especially when I know they are all fake.

There was one beautiful busty black woman I wanted a dance from but she was in the CR for a long time so I ended up taking a dance from one of the dancers who came to my table.

I took two dances and it was a pretty typical experience, nothing special. I prefer the place when it is not as busy.

• Like 1

I'd like to recant my statement towards this club. After getting to know a lot of the dancers and staff, I can definitely say without a doubt that this club treats all of the ladies like gold and the staff members as well. Almost like a family.

• Like 1

Stopped in this evening. Have never been and was in the neighbourhood. Was surprised that it wasn't busier, although I prefer that. Met a nice girl names olive. Easy to talk. Had a few dances with nothing but a positive experience. A bit of a hike for me. Will return though when I nearby again.

Cheers

stopped in this afternoon , met sia immediately , fortunate for me . after a couple drinks at the bar we went the cr were a very wonderful time was had by those watching and much more by the two of us . we went back to the bar after some very enjoyable time together to help replenish . a fun and attentive bartender and other ladies help make the experience a great time . will be going back .

I went to this club's (unfortunately, the name of the club is caught by the lyla censor filter. The name of the club is pronounced "T's Incorporated.") comic cosplay kareoke night in march. I had a good time, thre owner was his usually gregarious self. They had half a dozen sexy dancers in costume, I got dances from 2 of them. Some dancers just seemed to be hanging out, singing, taking selfies, having fun, not always hustlin for dances, a nice atmosphere. Gonna try to return for their cosplay night they will do during Comic Con (May 8-9).

• Like 1

So last night I visited the incorp for a couple hours on my way from hockey. Got three dances for 3 stunning ladies. One of them, can't remember her name but she was drop dead gorgeous and had the cutest laugh of life. The other one, again can't remember her name was a hottie, she wore white leggings and had amazing feature. After visiting the dollar many times, I am now wishing I would have came here more often! The ladies, the bartenders (which are cute... No complaints) and the owner made me feel welcome. The owner and I had a great talk. No cover charge, beautiful dancers... What more can you ask for?

So maybe some people haven't heard but the Silver Dollar is currently closed (and the property for sale). That's unfortunate because it had some great people, however, lots of the dancers are now working here. In the past, you'd often see very few dancers during certain hours at Tease but now there's a good turnout whenever you go. If they could just make the back room area a little more discrete that would be great (no, not asking for anything out-of-bounds but it's RIGHT there--the Dollar had a good layout in that regard).

• Like 2

Maybe true, I know not. But for a month and bit the place is closed all the ladies will have to go elsewhere for work and may not return.

I just received word that they are closing for renovations until June. Can anyone back me up on this ?

No No they are not closed till June. They will close Sundays and Mondays during the month of May to complete the renovations that have already begun, the place is undergoing a considerable face lift and the champagne rooms will be more discrete the the old ones yet still conforming to bylaws. The place is gonna look nice when all is said and done.

But just to quash any rumors they are not closed until June :)

• Like 6

My mistake then. I was told that this past Monday was the last chance to sing karaoke with Dog and Pony Sound until June. Since the karaoke is on Mondays, I see why they said that. But when they said the place was closing for renos, I assumed it was every day until June. As for Sunday's, I didn't even know they opened on Sundays.

So the bar lost a few of their dancers due to a "disagreement" with a new (now former) investor but this place continues to impress. Yes, out of town a bit but they now have relatively private backrooms, an updated bar, and usually seem to have an abundance of girls on site. Definitely varied in terms of what you might be looking for but since the Dollar closed, they seemed to have taken on a great selection from that group (i.e. Jewel). Friendly as anything and definitely my favourite out-of-the-way-getaway. My only complaint is that they could make the parking lot a little more discrete (the large storage shed that blocked the parked car view from Bank St traffic is gone now).

• Like 1