Nicolette Vaughn and Her 6000 Sublime Posts

I know I'm early on this by a couple posts but I couldn't wait! Nicolette, you are a cornerstone in this community. You are amazingly beautiful and up front and so very enjoyable in so many ways. Your candor and honesty have made me smile on more than one occasion and I know for a fact that many others feel the same way. Thank you for sharing of yourself to those of us who have not (nor might ever) have the pleasure of your actual company. You make us feel closer!! Thank you and looking forward to many more ABC's and never ending support!

• Like 6

Definitely want to congratulate you on this milestone Nicolette! You truly are an amazing woman and a very valuable member here and in this industry and I wish you many more years to come on this board!

• Like 1

Nicolette:

With 6000 plus posts you are definitely one of the builders/maintainers of this community. Thank you so much.

All the best.

PatrickGC

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

Congratulation Nicolette, you're an amazing contributor to this site and a mentor to many. Thank you very much for everything. ;-)

Sometimes thoughtful, sometimes fun, always enjoyable, I read your posts whenever I see them. Write many more.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Congrats on your 6000 posts! Look forward to many more.

A Truly Beautiful Lady both inside and out that ALWAYS demonstrates Class and integrity!!

Congrats on your 6000 posts!!! Looking forward to your continued insight!!

Kisses to you Sexy Sexy Lady!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

and just a few more because you deserve them

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

:)

• Like 1

Nicolette, you are truly a sexy and beautiful babe. Strong and sexy, very beautiful and so much loved here. Thank you for your upfront and informative contribution. We are blessed to have you among us.

Keep it up (in more ways then one). By the way, are you available to help me move some really heavy and awkward furniture? Could use your help!

Love ya doll!

xoxo

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

You exemplify "up front" and "no bs" and do it in a classy way. Congrats. Time to celebrate.

Congratulations Miss Nicolette! An amazing accomplishment along with the fact you have a life!

cat

• Like 1

Congrats gorgeous!!!! and once again I am staring at your backside!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

• Like 1