Hi this is my 1000th post. Took a long time to get here.

First 500 took forever, the last 500 seem to fly back.

Just wanted to say thank you all the members that I have chatted with in the chat room over the year.

And a big thank you to all the women that I've had the pleasure of meeting and new friendships that I have made.

I hope to meet more new faces in the future. Hope to chat with you in the chat room. Stop by there and say Hi :)

I've tried to start threads that are fun and informative. Some threads took off :) and some thread's didn't :(.

Some threads went a totally different track for some reason.

However I had fun starting them and reading your responses.

It's hard to come up some new and interesting topics to discuss.

Just wanted to thank people for responding to my threads and hope that I can finding new topics to talk about for the next 1000.

• Like 5

Congrats and thank you for all your contributions someguy! :)

tumblr_mnwfh4ATmH1s37j8no3_r1_400.jpg

You have awesome and thoughtful posts, and it's obvious how much you appreciate the CERB ladies and gents. We appreciate you too! :)

Thank you for all of your recent photo threads paying homage to the gorgeous ladies of CERB too! :) And thank you for creating a sense of community in the chat room!

I am coming into chat right now to flash my tits in appreciation! ;)

Cheers to another 1000 posts!

xoxoxox

• Like 1

Congratulations on your milestone here at CERB Someguy. Emily is right in regards to your contributions here. You're a very valuable member of our community here and we look forward to your next posts!

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

Well done. I have read many of your posts and do appreciate the various flavours so to speak.

Thought I'd pop by and send more *kisses*. You now need to change your ID. You're not just "some" guy, you're somebody special! Keep on posting, we'll keep on reading and for the others, they'll keep on chatting!

• Like 1