what are you doing at this very minute?

Watching reruns of The Sons Of Anarchy catching up!

oh wow...a friend told me last night i should Watch the serie on netflix :) guess i'll give it a shot :)

Additional Comments:

Just logged off webcam...need a break from there lol...now watching "seul au monde" with Tom Hanks....what a grat movie!

This morning went to hospital to get my son...he got his release from hospital! bad concussion falling doing Snowboarding...oufff he gave us a good scare... he's back home feeling much better...his chrismas break will be quiet for the next week...

Coffee's brewing, just had my yogurt, surfing CERB, checking emails, and psyching myself up to go out for a walk today (the temp has dropped, it's cold out compared to the previous couple days)

RG

Guest P*rry

I've walked the dog, read the paper, and now trying to decide who to see for a much needed massage.

Still basking in the afterglow of a sweet visit with Alanna Johnson. I was very impressed with that beautiful lady.

Unfortunately the storm raging outside is a bit of a buzz kill.

trying to do a bit of work to get ahead before I go back on Jan. 2nd. But getting distracted by CERB, peanut brittle, and the pot of coffee that is brewing

Portho

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Checking emails tweets and checking out Flight Information for a trip back from the south.

As it is New Years Eve...i am watching Canada play the US in the World Jr Hockey and awaiting the arrival of my New Years Eve Party Guests..... it will be a Very Busy Evening.... only person missing will be Beautiful Savannah.

Buying my first flights for 2014....

Yay !!!! May I suggest Porter from your place to Toronto....4 hour layover. Air Canada to Calgary with a layover in Winnipeg of course...then board a mini-WestJet plane in Calgary to Brandon because they will land there..... ;)

• Like 1

About to depart the computer (just temporarily, I'm not leaving CERB ;-) ) and go to the kitchen and cook my New Years Eve dinner...kinda going off my diet tonight

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Trying to up date my new GPS unit and now ready to throw it out the window. Just finished a 12 hr shift @ work . I guess thats why I am out of patience.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Watching the last parts of Sons Of Anarchy Season Six and doing laundry. Sometimes I have to be domestic. Damn!

Guest c**io**m7

Sitting at work, surfing cerb on my phone and tropical destinations on my laptop...I am seriously considering a solo golf trip somewhere hot...never taken a 4 week trip but, damn, the prices are quite reasonable...hmmmmm.