what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest c**io**m7

Slept in...again...wtf?

This time I fell asleep before 7. Coffee and Cerb before shower.

Sitting in my truck at work.....pouring rain and temperatures still at minus seven and winds gusting to 80 km. Seriously now....throw me a frickin bone here !!!

Second pot of coffee brewing, just back from the bank, surfing CERB, watching tv, and knowing now, just two more sleeps and I'll be on the road to Toronto for the first of two nights with two Goddesses. Not only my first encounters of 2014 this weekend, but the first I've had since the Friday of Labour Day Weekend 2013

RG

Guest c**io**m7

Shaking my head in utter disbelief...another person off on leave and I am asked to take on his work. Seriously folks? This is 3 I have been asked to cover in 2 days. Time to put a bottle in my desk drawer. Last time I checked, I don't wear a cape nor do I have a big S emblazoned on my chest.

Sitting in my truck at work.....pouring rain and temperatures still at minus seven and winds gusting to 80 km. Seriously now....throw me a frickin bone here !!!

Pouring rain at -7..!! lucky you are not covered in a suicide sheets of ice...!!!

Guest c**io**m7

Enjoying a glass of Captain Bligh XO Special Reserve rum and sending a text to a guy I met tonight who needs a friend.

Guest P**aq
Sipping on a nice glass of red wine and enjoying all the company of CERB beauties and comrades!! ;)

Just happening to be sipping on some red wine too! Off to finish watching the remake of Carrie now.

Guest c**io**m7

Sitting in a hot bath listening to The eagles: Long Road Out of Eden and enjoying a glass of Ron Varadero 7 year old rum

Guest P**aq
Sitting in a hot bath listening to The eagles: Long Road Out of Eden and enjoying a glass of Ron Varadero 7 year old rum

Nice! A cigar would round that out nicely!

Guest c**io**m7
Nice! A cigar would round that out nicely!

No kidding! I still have 14 Cohiba Esplendidos in the humidor but, no smoking in the house. Bring on summer!

Guest P**aq

No kidding! I still have 14 Cohiba Esplendidos in the humidor but, no smoking in the house. Bring on summer!

I feel your pain, I am waiting for the warm weather too! I hope your humidor is keeping the Esplendidos nice and moist!

Guest c**io**m7

For now, watching Bruce Almighty, drinking a tall glass of ice cold Bottega Grappa and snacking on a salad of tomato, cucumber and feta. (Perfect with Grappa)

2 tomatoes, cored and sliced

1 1/2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and sliced

Salt and pepper

2 tablespoons red wine vinegar

3 tablespoons olive oil

1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled

I'm drinking vanilla coffee with my neighbor, and playing fetch with my cat :) Mornings at Manda's house lol