what are you doing at this very minute?

Finally back home after a rough 24 hours away

Just posted on a thread

And waiting for my Keurig to come to room temperature before plugging in...I never plug in something electronic when it's cold

RG

• Like 1

Contemplating how 2014 is going thus far

My basement in my new house is gyproced, mudded, painted etc... etc.... blah....blah

But I haven't been fucked, sucked, haven't dined at the Y, HAVE NOT DINED AT THE YYYYYYY !!!!, or haven't even been spanked in 2014 !!!!! WTF pushing 2 months damnitt.

What to do ? What to do ? Just wait...phone is ringing. Probably WestJet sayin .. "It's time to fly baby" ;)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Getting ready to hit the road. First work day of the week for me after some time off. Tiela taas!

Morning coffee (and third one made in my new Keurig :-) ) checking and replying to a couple emails, surfing CERB and watching Ice Pilots NWT

Shortly get dressed and go to the grocery store to pick up a few odds and ends

RG

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

Working...slowly tearing down the mountain of work on the corner of my desk and filtering through the 3595 unread emails in my inbox...check that, 3598 now.

Resting in Bed... it has been hard getting used to the long days... school and work everyday.. But cant take too much of a break.. have another test tomorrow ...

Finished dinner (leftover meatloaf and a baked potato washed down with a glass of water), then just did the dishes and now surfing CERB, watching tv and having a decaf coffee from my Keurig

If no one gathers by now, I like my Keurig :-)

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just got home from work. Had some left over meat loaf with some potatoes and gravy. Now catching up on posts on sites and thinking of having a beer.

Totally blew my no gluten plan by eating flat bread pizza, and didn't feel guilty for it. (I will when my stomach finds out LOL) Now I'm naked reading emails and surfing CERB :)

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

Finally home, delivered my ultimatum, had an incredibly interesting evening and now it is time for my relaxation night cap. Tonight it is Captain Morgan Private Stock.

Cheers all!!

Guest c**io**m7
Eating room service in my hotel room :)

Thanks Pisaq...now I am thinking of hotel rooms, red wine, food and a beautiful woman...

I have been battling the Flu for a few days so I am home tonight pissed because I had to cancel a meeting with an Amazing, Sexy and Beautiful Lady. It will be a long week waiting to see next week Beautiful.

Guest P**aq
Thanks Pisaq...now I am thinking of hotel rooms, red wine, food and a beautiful woman...

I'm always thinking of hotel rooms, red wine, and beautiful women ;)

Guess we think alike...o yeah, we are guys ;)

As funny as this may sound I am standing here in my underwear measuring a computer desk :)

Lol........If you're at your office then perhaps the flu has taken a lot out of you.