what are you doing at this very minute?

About to go off CERB for a bit, and finish up my recommendation

Stay tuned

RG

So call me silly .... but I was thinkin RG .... and I be thinking it might be easier to do your recommendation WHILE you are on Cerb ....

Just a rambling there

just trying to help RG.

It was just a suggestion.

Don't kill the messenger ( no skip that one . the message was from me )

just offering my unsolicited opinion.

If you wanted my opinion you would have asked me for it I suppose ;)

WHAT I MEAN !!!! I look forward to your Recco :))

It's Hell to be retired.

I have to fill my day by watching Canada win gold in Women's curling this morning and now watching Canada play the hated Americans for gold in Women's hockey.

• Like 2

It's Hell to be retired.

I have to fill my day by watching Canada win gold in Women's curling this morning and now watching Canada play the hated Americans for gold in Women's hockey.

I understand my dear! Although not retired, I find it difficult at times to fill in my days when the phone is quite. I try to clean, then get bored of that too, lol....

so now I am looking a recipes for Cuban style pork for Saturday:) Hey, MRN2 if you feel like a road trip, your welcome to come enjoy some eats:)

• Like 1

Having a coffee (about to have a second one) from my one new toy, a Keurig, surfing CERB, reading and answering some emails, and most of all enjoying tv on my new toy, a Samsung 40" LED tv...my life has changed LOL

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Mundane household chores like dusting ,laundry.paying bills etc. domestic life it is this weekend except for dinner at a new place in town St Louis Chicken and Ribs and catching up with my best friend before he heads home tomorrow.

3 computers, an Ipad and Iphone in my office.

Sooooooo

I am blogging on one, Cerbing and tweeting on one, booking hotels in Wpg for a couple weeks from now and Ottawa a month from now on the other, listening to tunes on the ipad and sexting on the Iphone.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee look at me go :)) he he he

Guest P**aq
3 computers, an Ipad and Iphone in my office.

Sooooooo

I am blogging on one, Cerbing and tweeting on one, booking hotels in Wpg for a couple weeks from now and Ottawa a month from now on the other, listening to tunes on the ipad and sexting on the Iphone.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee look at me go :)) he he he

Run Forest Run!

Spinning vinyl on the turntable.... remembering the wonderful lady who gave my record collection a kick start!!!!

Love ya Meg!!! xoxo

I remember them.. I still have loads of 33 and 45.... Still have a few 78 ;) lol No I am not that old!!

I have a load of 78s and two victrolas!!!! The 78's were my dad's... I rescued them from obscurity after he passed away many years ago...

I have a load of 78s and two victrolas!!!! The 78's were my dad's... I rescued them from obscurity after he passed away many years ago...

Same here they are my mom.... All of them are French singers :) I have two turn table still working fine!

I am watching the gold medals being given to the Canadian Men's Hockey Team.....

:bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap:

Guest c**io**m7

Laying in a hot bath, tunes playing, wishing I had the company of a sexy lady to manipulate all of my muscles in very special ways.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

At the cottage there is a Victorola that plays 78s with some old Sinatra and I believe a version of Blue Suede shows. Ladies would I be able to debrief you with Sinatra playing in the background for atmosphere?

Guest c**io**m7

Watching TV and trying to decide from trying to sleep or going out for a beer...

Guest c**io**m7

Hot bath, glass of Candidato Estrella, a Spanish red...listening to some CCR and daydreaming that there is someone special in the tub with me.