what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest c**io**m7

Finished my exercises and now flaking on the couch in front of the TV, thinking about a conversation tonight with an amazing lady and I am smiling from ear to ear. I will sleep well tonight.

Just got back home...snowing out. Made sure before I left home for Christmas I stocked up the fridge so I don't have to go out

So I'm relaxing in my own recliner, watching tv, surfing CERB, got a pot of coffee brewing and going to have a square from a care package of squares, tarts and a piece of mincemeat pie given to me.

Christmas is nice, but it sure is good to be home again

RG

Sitting on the couch, relaxing, eating Christmas cookies and snuggling with my cat. We are supposed to get another 20cms tonight and I too am glad I'm stocked up on food and booze so I don't have to go anywhere :) happy Boxing Day, all!!

• Like 1

Finished shoveling snow. enjoying a nice cup of tea, watching some back episodes of Breaking Bad, and relaxing.

Im having a Cider while looking at my boxing day purchases. What a great day!

I'm having a cold beer after surviving the stores, 3.5 hours later of shopping,and tweeting Emily R.....She out shopped me, as she was out for 6 hours plus..... cheers Emily R!! we are the brave ones..lol... :)

Im having a Cider while looking at my boxing day purchases. What a great day!

I'm having a cold beer after surviving the stores, 3.5 hours later of shopping,and tweeting Emily R.....She out shopped me, as she was out for 6 hours plus..... cheers Emily R!! we are the brave ones..lol... :)

Fuckers !! Sitting in my truck perched on a snow bank at work waiting on a tractor to pull me out. No cider....no beers... usually I have Baileys in here at Xmas time....can't even find that :( haha

• Like 1

You guys sure are brave...done that once and never again! i hate crowds!

I'm preparing mashed patatoes and guaccamole for tonight...kids for dinner....looking forward to have all my 3 kids at home with me + boyfriend and girlfriend...crowed table (only have 5 chairs...oh well I'll share a chair with my kiddo ;)....back to check on my patatoes...oh no! i heard my son screaming the patatoes were over boiling...damn...I'll have to clean up the stove again....

to be continued....;)

BJ xxx

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Moving snow so that I can get out in the morning. I have an early day ahead of me.

Fuckers !! Sitting in my truck perched on a snow bank at work waiting on a tractor to pull me out. No cider....no beers... usually I have Baileys in here at Xmas time....can't even find that :( haha

oh forgot...sipping a glas of wine ;)

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

Just woke up from my nap. Only a little shopping, Future Shop and Winners.

Edited by c**io**m7

Guest P**aq

Making my first ever new post on CERB. Well, ok it wasn't this very minute but like maybe 90 seconds ago

Not doing much today... just sitting at home watching TV and wishing a good friend of mine felt better.... she has been under the weather all Christmas.

Well if you must know .... I am trying to convince myself it would be better to stop my truck soon and whip er out in minus 43 windchills as opposed to peeing pants ... Ohhhhh the decisions one must make !!!!

Back from a walk and grocery shopping. Now having a late lunch, tomato soup and a couple slices of cheese. Then a coffee and desert (fresh berries) all while watching Law and Order CI and surfing CERB

RG