what are you doing at this very minute?

Just back from running errands ... which mostly involved picking up wine for dinner tonight. looking forward to a nice evening with friends.

First was the easy decision, stay inside today

My second pot of coffee is brewing, I'm surfing CERB and answering emails, and watching Terminator Salvation (damn daytime tv sucks LOL)

RG

Just finishing up booking 2 get away trips down south, one in February and the other late March. Boo-Ya!

"Aruba,Jamaica,ooh I wanna take you to

Bermuda,Bahama,come on pretty mama,

Key Largo Montego,baby why don't we go

Ooh I wanna take you you down to Kokoma,

we'll get there fast and then we'll take it slow

That's where we wanna go way down in Kokomo."

• Like 1

Contemplating fixing a ceramic lamp that Mina Kitty and Cousin Toby broke in one of their whirlwind romps. And wondering how many fingers I'll glue together in the process, what all I'll end up gluing to my skirt, etc. There's got to be a trick to working with this glue. If all goes well, I'll glue the hands back on the Bodhisattva statue. Again. That poor dude!

Guest c**io**m7

Laying in bed, surfing the net and watching TV...wishing I could sleep.

just finished booking hôtels and flight...ouff...oh my I'm exhausted...I have a lot of admiration and respect for the traveling ladies...the ones that leave for over 2 weeks none stop...like Emily Rushton...Victoria Jolie..you girls ROCK! I dont know how you do it...Booked one flight and 2 hôtels and my head is about to split...

Now just read a nice pm....:)

Yes can be quite taxing just ask Passion Vitto!

I am in the market for MP provider tomorrow west - end Pm for availability to go see! thanks - Supposed to warm up. Yeha!

just finished booking hôtels and flight...ouff...oh my I'm exhausted...I have a lot of admiration and respect for the traveling ladies...the ones that leave for over 2 weeks none stop...like Emily Rushton...Victoria Jolie..you girls ROCK! I dont know how you do it...Booked one flight and 2 hôtels and my head is about to split...

Now just read a nice pm....:)

Bowmore, shisha, and listening to Disintegration. 'Twas a good night, and I don't feel like sleeping just yet....

This morning I am sitting here trolling CERB in a warm home with electricity and heat... for most of yesterday that was not the case for me and many other Newfoundlanders... in fact a lot of people here still do not have heat.

While I had access to a generator many did not and as a result had very difficult times trying to keep their loved ones warm and safe and happy.

Here's to hoping the worst is behind us... but they are still saying there will be rolling blackouts today.

Hmmmm so much for that HAVE PROVINCE status...lololol

• Like 1

Trying to get back into a sense of a normal routine.. now that the holidays are over..

I was hoping to have the day to myself... NOT... buses are cancelled due to the ice.. kids at home..

Oh well..

There is always tomorrow... :-)