what are you doing at this very minute?

Relaxing, feet up, surfing Twitter, Lyla and reading/replying to emails while enjoying a cold (no alcohol) beer number two

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Having Hawaiian pizzaand cold lemonade..

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

After (what seems) a long day away I'm back home, sitting in my recliner, feet up, enjoying a hot coffee while watching tv, surfing Lyla and about to catch up on emails. Alas another long day tomorrow :-(

RG

Wading through the morass of tech to get some photos uploaded. Someday I will have a media relations minion so I don't have to deal with this stuff!

I am sipping a beer after a day outside. As I sip I am trying to decide who to put on my CFL Proline ticket this week. I believe that I shall put my big $2 bet on Montreal, Ottawa and Saskatchewan. :)

• Like 1

Cleaning in a bit. Need to sweep and steam mop the living room and tackle the kitchen too.

I just finally finished going through all the gently used toys and clothes for the Diabetic Association to pick up. (4 large black garbage bags and 2 large boxes of toys) Soon it will be time to replace it all for the upcoming school year.

• Like 1

Currently trying to figure out how Lyla works. Slowly getting there :)

I'm sure you'll get a handle on things Chloë. There are lots of wonderful people here that are more then willing to help you out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't believe it, but I'm off to bed and it's not even 10PM here. Just so drained. Will see what tomorrow brings my way.

Night all!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Since its about to rain I will be cleaning my fish tank.Then I will read a good book.

Additional Comments:

Guest **cely***r***ne

Sitting on my balcony signing petitions against land clearing.

Having a coffee, listening to Van Morrison "Crazy love", petting my dog and missing a very special woman......I am blessed.

• Like 1

Guest ***ige***5

Wishing I could teleport myself to the library to pick up an out-there art house film.

Getting ready to go and meet some visiting relatives, having dinner at a restaurant in Charlottetown, it should be a very enjoyable evening.

Getting ready to go out to a group event. Not really looking forward to it since I suck at social outings, but it has to be done.

Edited by ogreray
Damn typo