what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Laundry and packing up some winter wear that will go the way of the storage room. Perhaps watch auto racing this pm out of Toronto.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just finished barbecuing loin chops, made mashed herb and garlic pototoes with mixed veggies. Sooooooo goodddddddddd!!!

trying to control my puppy's urge to eat everything...specially my slippers ugh...then he looks at me with his guilty face lol...it's hard to get mad at him lol

• Like 1

Reading Bianca's post and wondering if I should still be getting a puppy in a couple of months....

• Like 1

Counting my blessings while smiling from ear to ear after having an incredible visit this afternoon with a very Sexy and Special lady!!!

going to fire up my tractor and trim the paths I have cut for walking the dogs and also make a few new ones. I love working outside

Thinking and waiting anxiously to go to the FIFA Women's World Cup Soccer ( Group of 16 - the knock-out stage ) game between the world No.1 Germany vs No. 5 Sweden. It will be a dandy!

Too many things again: listening to a Lee Child audiobook, shopping for yarn, drinking, calculating molarity, playing WWF and Dice, arguing several threads on FB, and bartering with the kids about an ice cream treat. They actually treat people for attention deficit disorder?? How can anyone survive without it?

bandaging up my burns. Driving my tractor and hit a low branch and the muffler fell and I had to use my arm from stopping it flying into my head. I have 3rd degree burns on the arm but saved me from getting it worse. Finished out my work and then came home to clean it up and bandage it. I used honey on it. Honey is very good for burns. Its anti bacterial an also helps heal the wounds. I am a darn mess lol and it sure hurts a tad

• Like 1

Just took my fishing rods out of the car so I could put the seats up

And did the updates on my Garmin GPS

Got a trip :-) this Friday, slowly getting ready

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just got back from a trip out of town and realizing that in 12 hours it starts all over again.