what are you doing at this very minute?

Just got off the phone with a very good friend who has been battling Cancer for over Six Years... she got bad news from her MRI today so it looks like it back on Chemo.

It seems that no matter where you turn these days it's bad news.

Sitting on a deck appreciating the weather, viewing threads, listening to music and, when they indicate they want it, petting my dogs.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just getting through all the Red Tape with CRA in reactivating my business number. Its all done now just two more meetings next week and I am ready to launch at the end of this month.

Getting ready to head out to pick up my motorcycle which has been down since two Fridays ago! A perfect day for riding - yay!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Watching the news and checking up on a very sad neighbourhood event where a sow bear and her cub were put down in our nieghbourhood breaking into a home. The bears are very hungry here this year because of the lack of blueberries this summer.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Checking emails,Lyla and then shopping for groceries before a road trip to visit relatives in the French River area.

Deciding which Atlantic Provinces cities I may decide to tour while on vacation this September.

Found a flank steak while cleaning out the freezer, so all cut up and marinating to make a beef jerky.

Listening to the thunderstorm that is hovering over Ottawa right now. Only thing is I have to go take out the garbage but I love thunderstorms and a good downpour! Good thing I'm not wearing white t-shirt! lol