what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Loading up the car getting ready for a very early morning departure for my road trip.

Wondering what makes Toronto attractive while drinking coffee and getting ready to go to work.

Many great clients I have established asking me to go back. I lived there for a few years years ago but Ottawa will always be home.

Posted via Mobile Device

Back after a morning trip to hell. Surfing Lyla, Twitter, and reading/replying to emails while sucking back a cold (no alcohol) beer

RG

Many great clients I have established asking me to go back. I lived there for a few years years ago but Ottawa will always be home.

Posted via Mobile Device

Have found that it's always the people who make the place once you've been there for a while. More important than the weather, the attractions, the shopping or the scenery.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Unpacking and repacking after doing my laundry and getting ready for work tomorrow. Need to keep a bag packed for over nights for my job and then soon ready for bed.

Finishing morning coffee, unloading the dishwasher, taking out the garbage, and then heading to the shower to get ready for work.

Getting ready for a road trip. 5 Provinces in two weeks! And taking one of my baby giant pumpkins to a friend. It will take two of us to load it. Fun..

Guest n*gu**6

Having a coffee before work and trying to quietly play a song on my guitar so as to not wake my son.

BBQ ing sausages and drinking a cocktail on a deck while enjoying the cooling effect of a clear evening and the start of a long weekend.

Replying to an email. Should have done it sooner but by the time I'm free I'm zonked. Still early right now so time to get it done.