what are you doing at this very minute?

Enjoying a lazy Saturday morning, on coffee number three...yes three (and last one today :-) ) watching television, surfing Lyla, Twitter and reading/replying to a couple of emails

Think today I'm staying in...just cool and pouring rain outside and its nice and warm inside :-)

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I had breakfast out this morning and bought some groceries. Now have the slow cooker cooking up some of my chili for the weekend sports tomorrow.Slow cooking for 8 hrs on really low temps. Going to be really yummy with beer tomorrow afternoon.

Watching MICHIGAN vs Oregon st. GO BLUE !

Tring to decide if I want to buy the new superman coin from the royal CANADIAN mint ?

Just back from shopping...about to have lunch (leftover wings)

And surfing Twitter, Lyla and reading/replying to emails

While watching tv

God I'm a good multi tasker :-)

RG

going through the usual threads and deciding if I'm going to give myself a release. I've had a butt plug and a c-ring on and off all day while at the gym and then cleaning around the house. I love the feeling of being close to the edge.

moving 6 bee hives. I have guys doing some work around my farm and those hives where a bit close to them. They sadly do not share my love and comfort level around bees :)

Got dressed, watching tv, surfing Lyla and Twitter while enjoying cup number two.

And in about an hour, out the door, little road trip to Canadian Tire and Marks Work Wearhouse

RG