what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest st*****ens**ors

Horrified at the events in Paris, and praying for those whose lives have been touched by the tragedy there.

Guest n*gu**6

Making some breakfast for my son and getting ready to spend the day with him. Having my coffee and reading about all this senseless chaos. Trying to keep a positive outlook on humanity and reassure myself that the perpetrators of these senseless acts are NOT the majority and that the world is still good. All that is required for evil to prosper is for good people to stand by and do nothing....

Guest st*****ens**ors

I am six feet tall. My dog can put his paws on my shoulders. At the moment he is doing his best to stay curled up on my lap. Evidently I'm not going anywhere for a while...

Guest st*****ens**ors

Under the blankets, listening to the wind racing past the eaves of the house. Today was a huge victory, the result of years of work for something that matters. I've earned my rest tonight.

Guest st*****ens**ors

I can honestly say this is the first time in my life I've been jealous of grout!!

Guest n*gu**6

Taking a brief break at work to try to collect myself. Dealing with too many idiots today and stressing me out.

I am sitting here with a heating pad on my back because of a damn silly muscle pull, when I had every intention of being on an extended road trip to Ontario. I will get that trip in before too long for sure, but 17 hours driving would not be good in my present state.

• Like 3

My hair is dry, very dry at the ends so I put some coconut oil at the very extremities about an hour ago. Just looked in the mirror....fish fry anyone? It seems to have soaked up to my scalp (my ends are beyond my shoulder blades). I look like I have enough grease in my hair to supply McDonald's for a day! Wow!

Guest st*****ens**ors

Brought a sleeping bag on to the back porch patio couch one last time before packing it away for the year. Great wheeling sky full of stars above, quiet acoustic soundtrack and the gentle burn of a glass of scotch to ward off the cold for a little while. If not for hypothermia, I could watch this all night.

Guest n*gu**6

Waiting for a load of laundry to spin so I can put in the dryer and go to bed. Been a long day

Guest st*****ens**ors

Persuading myself to go for a run despite a sleepless night. I'm sure I'll feel better after but it looks cold and dreary out there. Hard rock mix? Yes. Yes I think so.

Laying on the hotel bed replying to this thread lol lol

Planning out the day ... Thinking deep deep about life !