what are you doing at this very minute?

Easing my pain of pins and needles sensation in my fingers from carpal tunnel symptoms and my left hand falling asleep all the time. It looks as though my massage days are numbered.

• Like 1

Couldn't sleep and wrote a disjointed blog post for my blog. Now I can hopefully get to sleep. Guess I'll have to live on a couple of hours sleep tomorrow.

playing 3 word story game and 5 - 7 word story game waiting for a party on chat and waiting for football as well and folding clothes.... definitely multi tasking

On my earlier post I could of mentioned also I am deep in thought wondering how is it possible spending time with my special Lyla Lady just keeps getting "better and better " with each visit, I am so grateful for this.

Edited by Triple HHH
Spelling

Guest n*gu**6

Watching the Seahawks / Miners game while I fold laundry and try to relax a bit after an immensely stressfull couple days.

Guest n*gu**6

BBQing some italian sausage for supper and having a glass of wine after a long day.

trying to figure out bitcoin, and all its confusion so I can get back to business as norm!! :( UGH very discouraging

The part about bitcoin that becomes confusing is the bitcoin wallet app. Once you break it down bit by bit, it's not so confusing. PM me as I know a reputable seller of bitcoin specifically geared for BP and a minimum of $20 requires payable by email money transfer and is complete within 12-24 hours. Doing business with them has been smooth sailing. Send me a PM and I can help you out. :)

Posted via Mobile Device

I just got word that I will have a house guest in two weeks. I am so excited. Now I am making preparations for her arrival. She will be here for two weeks.

Now I am a little afraid. I want everything to be perfect. So she will want to keep coming back.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Making supper after a crazy busy day of house work, winterizing the camper trailer, digging out snow blower and snow tires to get ready for the inevitable.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just finished watching the Justin Trudeau interview on W5. Now catching up on Emails and checking tweets.

Guest n*gu**6

Trying to get going after a sleep disturbed evening. My head had not even hit the pillow when my fire pager went off. So a little groggy trying to make some java to get some caffeine in my body so I can function. If any if this makes sense it's a miracle. Lol