what are you doing at this very minute?

.....used some of earlier mentioned red wine to do up a steak for a late dinner.. opting for bubble bath n chat later... currently digesting and relaxing... still (and always hehe) addressing emails ;)

looking forward to new bubblebath I bought earlier as a treat ;)

Additional Comments:

....currently p1ssy at myself for using up all my tub time on emails hehe.... having a shower and hoping to fall asleep...

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Getting the fire going while my french toast sets. Then finish making breakfast for the family. Routine day so far

Getting the fire going while my french toast sets. Then finish making breakfast for the family. Routine day so far

At this very minute, I'm replying to nsguy ;)

You do like yor french toast don't you? Hehe. Should make it more often. So much easie than pancakes.

Also, besides here, I'm checking another site, mail and twitter. Checking out wgat happened overnight and replying / tweeting accordingly.

...enjoying my habitual glass of red wine... dealing with emails.. awaiting confirmation of a D-session this evening.. may sink into that bubble bath I missed out on last night along with my skype chats :)

...enjoying my habitual glass of red wine... dealing with emails.. awaiting confirmation of a D-session this evening.. may sink into that bubble bath I missed out on last night along with my skype chats :)

I guess if bubbles in a bubble bath were considered Sentient beings ... then being a bubble in this tub and given the opportunity to cling to a cougars body... caressing it as you slide along would be considered a pretty good gig... just saying

• Like 1

Responding to emails and all my other forms of communication, laundry, reading threads here and checking out stuff on other sites (lots of tabs open lol)

Well it is 4:19am here and unfortunately Sleep does not appear to be in the plans for tonight so I am killing time here reading today's posts...

Guest st*****ens**ors

Forcing myself to get up and get to the gym. It's cold outside and the hotel bed is warm, but this is the only chance I'll get today.

Also in the news, evidence from a small sample study indicates that five glasses of celebratory scotch may interfere with fitness goals.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Looking out the window at all the snow that is drifting into my driveway and checking out Lyla.

Guest n*gu**6

Reading the legal agreements from my lawyer for my purchase of the company I currently work for. It's finally coming to pass. Dotting the I's and crossing the T's

Not too much... Just got home from seeing the movie "Joy" which was not that great in my opinion. Now I am gonna check the posts and email then try to get some sleep which has been very elusive in the last 2 weeks so I am pretty exhausted.

my usual.. finishing off a glass of wine.... wet-haired from shower... lounging 'cougar-clad' (haha every time I type that now, I laugh hehe).. and preparing to climb into freshly washed sheets in my big comfy bed and mountain of pillows.... to hopefully quiet my brain enough to sleep...... full day tomorrow....

watching the waves from my porch, thinking "I wonder how much snow there is at my place in Canada?"

A relaxing vacation with heat, but having to face the cold again just really sucks

...enjoying a 'cougar-clad' morning cleaning at home.. soothing and wonderfully ethereal music to keep me company... for now ;)

after an enjoyable morning though, I get ot go see about a laptop that suddenly died.. AND a cell that is giving me grief... good thing I work with people and not electronics... I would *not* be a happy cat ;)

Heading out to pick up some items for New Year Eve... booze and lots of food.

Very Happy to say good bye to this year... and frankly not so sure the next will be any better.

• Like 1

showered and changed into some wonderfully blingy bellydance gear to enjoy hookah night in support of an amazing dancer friend tonight....looking forward to good music,amazing entertainment.. and relaxing with wine and friends

Guest n*gu**6

surfing the Lyla threads and Twitter and just relaxing and reflecting on my day.