what are you doing at this very minute?

Can't sleep either. Got a reply of sorts on Twitter to an email I sent out today to someone. Not sure it adresses my concerns. Not sure exactly what to do anymore.

Expecting New Years Eve Visitors in about an hour so just finished all the food prep and setup the bar all that is left to do is shower in time to see the start of the Canada Sweden Jr Hockey game... when the visitors start to come they can either watch the game or chat amongst themselves till the game is over lololol

Waiting on a reply to a second email sent out. Looking at things optimistically this time around. Will see...

Back home from my weekly trip to hell LOL (and last one for the year)

Right now surfing Lyla and Twitter and reading (and shortly replying to) emails while having a coffee and watching the movie Airplane

In about an hour or two I'll be putting on my baker's apprentice cap and make a coffee cake. A Very Special Lady also happens to run a baking school and I'm taking one of her classes ;-)

RG

Reflecting on how amazing my 2015 was, I never imagined 2014 could of being matched WOW was I ever surprised. In having the privilege in early January of checking off an item very high on my bucket list with Carley looks like 2016 could be even better:)

Guest n*gu**6

Setting up my son's Lego table so he can play with all the sets he got for Christmas

Just finishing New Years Day Turkey Dinner .... As i said a few days ago... never get too much turkey...dressing...cranberry sauce... yummy

Having a coffee and coffee cake (homemade!!! :-) ), surfing Lyla and Twitter and watching movies...right now From Russia With Love

RG

• Like 1

....feeling very proud of my feline self.... fixed a rather large issue with a daunting piece of equipment at work... after having the building owner.. building manager, AND the person who owned the business before me.. tell me to call a professional..... all by my awesome self :) (likely saving me over $300.00)

Yaaay me! :)

Watching the Canadian Junior Team play Finland... they were up 2-0 but now it's 4-3 for finland after 2 periods.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just finishing up binge watching ' The Last Kingdom" on NetFlix.

Guest n*gu**6

Warming up my hands from being out all day taking down Christmas decorations

Guest n*gu**6

Coiling up extensions cords from my outdoor light display. Now that they are all thawed and pliable

Watching the Twilight marathon on the aptn network. Oh, the humanity! (Not to mention the vampires and werewolves....lol)

Just browsing here and twitter, hoping that my special someone sends me a DM. Really miss her, and she said she'd try to be on later tonight.