what are you doing at this very minute?

Taking a break between Christmas lunch at some relatives and supper at another relatives. I'm full already, why am I going to all those places over the weekend just to eat and kiss and hug everyone? Because it's Christmas that's why !

Guest st*****ens**ors

Just finished Christmas supper with Turkey and all the trimmings, and possibly my best gravy ever. The children are happy, the puppy is round with scraps and the house is full of music. We're about to sit down to a movie, and afterward, if we can find space, we'll tackle dessert.

It was deeply odd to have taken a walk this afternoon while wearing shorts!

Just finished a yummy Christmas dinner (pork roast and baked potato)

Now digesting while dishes soaking and surfing Lyla and Twitter while having a third glass of (no alcohol) wine

RG

It's early on Boxing Day and I have been up for a while but that not really new as I often don't sleep through the night so I have been sitting here reviewing the year just gone past and thinking about the year to come....

So with the great contemplation of my life done for the day I am now checking the posts here on Lyla as I wait for the rest of my family to wake. When they do we will head out to brunch and then back home for the day which should be filled with Canada VS US in World Jr Hockey and about 30 family and friends joining us for supper.

discovering I am out of coffee... so contemplating putting clothes on, venturing out to the local coffee shop.... but addressing a veritable flood of emails due to a recent ad I put out <grin> first......

no doubt the *next* thing I'll be doing will be answering the replies hehe

<....begrudgingly pulling on a skirt and tank top..... ugh...but I want my coffee....hehe>

Guest n*gu**6

Getting the fire going and having another coffee as I get my days itinerary together. Get wood and get ready for upcoming storm

discovering I am out of coffee... so contemplating putting clothes on, venturing out to the local coffee shop.... but addressing a veritable flood of emails due to a recent ad I put out <grin> first......

no doubt the *next* thing I'll be doing will be answering the replies hehe

<....begrudgingly pulling on a skirt and tank top..... ugh...but I want my coffee....hehe>

Begrudgingly getting dressed... kinda feel that's they most people feel when they see you starting to get dressed... :)

• Like 1

Been out grocery shopping (surprised no crowds)

Back home, had lunch (leftovers from dinner)

Now digesting, and finishing off a no alcohol beer

RG

Watching the Alistair Sim version of a Christmas Carol; it's a longstanding festive tradition. Try to live life as the "after" version of Scrooge.

Well I recorded all the World Jr games from today so I am gonna do a late night marathon and watch them all... along with the Canada game at Spangler Cup.

It's Boxing Day... that means Hockey in Canada.

• Like 1

Shot of rum, and off to bed. First winter storm of the season starts tomorrow. Spent all day closing in a new barn under construction so we can keep working on it in bad weather. Not sure if I've mentioned how much I dislike winter.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Getting up at an ungodly hour to drive through a snowstorm and wait in a predawn lineup, all in order to nab a Boxing Day deal for the kids.

...lounging 'cougar-clad'.... addressing over-night emails, working on upcu*ming weeks schedule.... contemplating going to stellas and sitting for coffee & crocheting a while before running errands in the village.....

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just finishing my daily and week ending reports and invoices for submission.

...lounging 'cougar-clad'.... addressing over-night emails, working on upcu*ming weeks schedule.... contemplating going to stellas and sitting for coffee & crocheting a while before running errands in the village.....

Well I was not really doing anything... nothing scheduled today so was taking it easy and just started checking the posts.. Now for some reason unknown to me I can't stop thinking about Naked Crocheting and while I don't drink coffee or live in Winnipeg I have an urge to head to Stella's (whatever the fuck Stella's is).

• Like 1

.....at the moment... *FUMING* at a very well-laid out, fully planned session.. all for a no-show... most disrespectful of ones' time.....

*sigh*

so, I shall sate myself with a glass of red wine... addressing the always-flowing email pile... and of course.. <grin @ ice> be 'cougar-clad' ...puuuurhaps a bubble bath and a skype chat with a friend later.....

.....at the moment... *FUMING* at a very well-laid out, fully planned session.. all for a no-show... most disrespectful of ones' time.....

*sigh*

so, I shall sate myself with a glass of red wine... addressing the always-flowing email pile... and of course.. <grin @ ice> be 'cougar-clad' ...puuuurhaps a bubble bath and a skype chat with a friend later.....

This friendship thing... I wonder how does one signup for such a thing :)

As for the ass who was a no show... There is just no end to some people's stupidity... now you see if you were here in St. John's the question would be how do I keep this guy Ice4fun from showing up :)

• Like 1