what are you doing at this very minute?

Talking to that certain someone and finding out I'll get to meet her after all. Might just be for coffee, but it certainly means something.

preparing medicines...... tidying.. and, as usual.. very much enjoying the soothing aroma of incense and the ethereal sounds of Stellamara ....floating through the air.. permeating my ears and soul.........

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Taking a break from work to catch up on things and wondering what to do for lunch

Guest st*****ens**ors

Pulling up the covers, listening to the winter wind and grateful that a difficult day is done.

Guest n*gu**6

Putting laundry in the dryer, getting the fire on and trying desperately to function after virtually no sleep last night

getting my creative side a work out - making tassels to go on a dance belt I just finished...(to match bra in recent pictures)... and laying out ideas/patterns for the next costume - in a dance show in july ACK!

• Like 2

Watching TV with a family member who has been having a rough couple of weeks... lol not exactly my choice in shows but hey that's ok

setting up for two restraining orders.

Has it really come to this? That this is what I have to do to keep two people away from me?

Whatever happened to hearing the word NO? Is it not in some people's vocabulary?

ffs, why can't people just behave themselves, like human beings?

Watching ''Impractical Jokers'' on Action, trying to ''psych'' myself up to visit a recommended website.

Man, it is good to be bored sometimes...

Guest n*gu**6

Getting the fire on this chilly morning and trying to function after two consecutive nights with very little sleep

Additional Comments:

Getting the fire on this chilly morning and trying to function after two consecutive nights with very little sleep

Guest st*****ens**ors

I ran twelve km this morning, but then I had a diner lunch with butterscotch pie.

I'm calling it a draw. :)

enjoying a rare afternoon off......readying the private den for a D-Session this evening... may enjoy a nap shortly... <grin> like to be at my best at all times, so.....

<flexing long, curvy muscled legs... splaying pawz.....yawning.......>

Back from a long day in hell, sucking back a cold and much needed beer #1 and surfing Lyla, Twitter and about to read and reply to emails

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Finished the day off doing work reports and filing away and have dinner going in the convection oven.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Enjoying an Alaskan Fish Dinner with Stella Artois beer

Additional Comme