what are you doing at this very minute?

Woke early this morning so watching the news, checking the posts and thinking about what I should have for breakfast.

I was shocked this morning to see the news of the mass shooting in La Loche Saskatchewan.... my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved. I don't think I will ever understand this type of evil.

Guest n*gu**6

Getting fire on and breakfast Going and reading about the tragedy in Saskatchewan. :(

I am, as usual, enjoying the scent of homemade incense permeating my lovely den.... readying soft, thick towels and finishing touches for appointments today..... sipping hot coffee.. stalking lovely sensual pictures on the net (of course)

and right now, somewhat thankful I make a habit of not watching the news...(far too empathic to even contemplate all that misery).....

• Like 1

lounging.. you guessed.....at home after a solitary sushi dinner... and perving all sorts of loooovely things that would have me banned from here again ..should I attempt to put them up here hehehe <grin>

<...... playing with own tail.. purring contentedly... belly & mind full...>

lounging.. you guessed.....at home after a solitary sushi dinner... and perving all sorts of loooovely things that would have me banned from here again ..should I attempt to put them up here hehehe <grin>

<...... playing with own tail.. purring contentedly... belly & mind full...>

Well we certainly don't want you banned again... now if they would banish you to St. John's for a couple of months that would be ok with me lol

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Can two bean bag chairs, a body pillow and a duvet defeat the evil menace of the Insomniator??

Tune in tomorrow...

Update: Yes they can! Who knew?

Edited by st*****ens**ors
Update

Guest n*gu**6

Getting the fire and coffee on and trying to summon the courage to put some dye in my hair to blend to an errant beard-grey-reduction experiment

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just finished up a very long work day by doing reports . The weather was horrible today here and I have five more days ahead of work so checking emails and then watch some Telly tonight.

Watching The Cardinals get their feathers beat off by the Panthers.....Guess the cat did get the canary.

Guest n*gu**6

Still reeling from a crazy online attack against a dear friend. Just so immensely saddened and angry about it