what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest n*gu**6

Just getting back from a wild goose chase on the hwy. I wish if people see a car off the road would actually stop when they call 911 so we know where the accident actually is and whether they need us or just a tow truck.

Been awake for a while but just about to get up and make some breakfast for my family.... Bacon... eggs... blueberry pancakes.

woke to my alarm.. realized it was sunday <grin>... treated my slight hangover to another hour sleep.... showered and now enjoying fresh, strong coffee... catching up to messages and readying for a lovely session in my private den this afternoon ;)

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Burst into the littles' playroom roaring, tackled them both, administered thirty seconds of cuddles and tickles, and left in a rush still roaring, leaving giggles behind me.

Guerilla parenting. You have to keep them guessing!

Watching the NHL All Star Game from Nashville... Actually the the new 3 on 3 format seems to be pretty good and the players actually seem engaged... winning team get $1,000,000 ($90,000 a player).

The Skills competition last night was was still pretty boring.

The NHL tried their hardest to keep John Scott from attending even though he was the fans choice and looked like complete A*ssholes for doing so it's pretty apparent that the Nashville fans and the other players are happy to have him attend even if it was an Internet lark. The NHL executives the Montreal Canadians and Arizona Coyotes all get a black eye out of this.

Lol... well game is over and I guess for those of us who think the league handled the John Scott All Star Fan voting Fiasco extremely bad it could not hav ended any better.... Scott's Pacific Division Team won so he get his $90,000 share of the 1 million prize and he was voted the games MVP so he won a Honda Pilot... it appears the players and the fans know how to treat people with respect... something the league could learn.

Edited by Ice4fun
Updated

pleased at most recent pictures being approved already... relaxing with a glass of wine after ensuring the finishing touches are all ready for a late session in my lovely home den ;)

Quite nice pictures pictures too.

• Like 1

Watching Grease live on CTV. Enjoy the musical. Live version makes an interesting comparison with the 1978 Olivia Newton John/John Travolta movie.

Watching Grease live on CTV. Enjoy the musical. Live version makes an interesting comparison with the 1978 Olivia Newton John/John Travolta movie version.

I am taping the show to watch it after the CBC show Face to Face with the Prime Minister... seeing The PM doing a show like this certainly paints quite the contrast with our former PM who would not allow any media access.

As for Greece Live I noted the news article where one of the stars of the show had her Father pass away just hours before the show was broadcast live.

http://fox5sandiego.com/2016/01/31/grease-live-star-loses-father-hours-before-sundays-performance/

Guest n*gu**6

Laying in bed unable to sleep. My son asleep on my bad shoulder and I don't have the heart to move him off it.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Reading emails and checking out Lyla. Then contacting insurance company to file a medical claim for neck strain injury.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Decided to take my dog for a walk on a sunny February day. My outerwear? A T-shirt!

Wow.

finishing up a late supper of homemade wild mushroom soup (yes, this cougar also cooks hehe) with fresh bread...and of course, my customary glass of red wine...... enjoying the sounds of Giacomo Puccini quietly in the background....and reposing in my typical state <grin> on the comfy furnishings in my private den...

...puuuurusing lyla.. and, as always, addressing emails and appointment requests ;)

.....currently enjoying a wonderfully strong coffee..and being a bit of a 'brat' tormenting a few lovely people via skype and messages <grin>

<....casually preening soft, strong pawz... attempting to appear innocent.... noooot working...> ;)

.....currently enjoying a wonderfully strong coffee..and being a bit of a 'brat' tormenting a few lovely people via skype and messages <grin>

<....casually preening soft, strong pawz... attempting to appear innocent.... noooot working...> ;)

Well 1st let me say t some guys have all the luck...

As for me... just got home from the office so checking the messages on here while supper cooks.

• Like 1