what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest n*gu**6

Laying in bed wide awake with my shoulder throbbing like you wouldn't believe. :(

Guest st*****ens**ors

Woke at 4 and went to check on the littles (a habit) and had a moment of pure panic at seeing empty beds until I remembered they're both having overnight play dates with friends.

Go away adrenaline and let me sleep!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Checking emails and looking at my snowed in drive and side walk. I have to go to work so so I will have to shovel the walk before leaving the house.

Settling in with a beer to watch the two NFL playoff games. Best football weekend of the year. :) Go Kansas City and Arizona.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Made a pot of coffee and doing all the paperwork I have put off for 3 days in my home office. Spread sheets and and invoicing for services provided over the last business week.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Snowed in this morning with a house full of kids. I'm making pancakes and bacon and waiting for the plow.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Waiting for the snowplow guy

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Just home from a St. John's IceCaps game they defeated the Toronto Marlies (AHL affiliate of Maple Leafs) 6 to 4 it was good game for both teams.

The game would have been more interesting if it had included John Scott the The Arizona Coyotes player who was voted NHL Pacific Division Team Captain for the All star game by fans as a bit of a lark and because it was embarrassing to the league he was included as part of a trade with the HABS and then sent down to the AHL IceCaps so that he would not be eligible for the all star game. While Scott was on the ice for warm up he did not play.

The whole trade and All Star thing actually makes the League the Coyotes and the HABS look pretty petty in my opinion.

Guest n*gu**6

Putting on laundry and trying to finish floors. What I should be doing is watching the Denver/Pittsburg game, especially since I missed the early game... but housework won't do itself..

gathering up tools and lovely things for Shibari workshop.... getting *very* excited about my 'willing victim' who is going to meet me there ;)

...still have yet to dress lol... guess I'll have to soon.. hehe a little chilly out not to ;)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Making a cup of tea and something to eat. Been stressed out all day and don't eat when I'm stressed, so just realized I haven't eaten yet today.

Guest n*gu**6

Getting laundry on and checking the fire while I wait for my fresh banana muffins to cook.