what are you doing at this very minute?

I'm naked in my hot tub staring at the stars and getting very horny so I decided to look for masturbation material and on my phone and stumbled upon this thread! Mmmmmmmmm jets :smileysmontrefesse:

• Like 1

Catching up on some emails/PM's and listening to music, searching for songs for my upcoming videos and photo shoot and back in the process of making a special "dance' playlist for a special gent :icon_wink:

Guest n*gu**6

Putting on some laundry. It seems to be the only thing that has been 'done' in over 9mnths...ugh

Guest n*gu**6

Just settling into a coffee at work while I try to find something to occupy my day that I can actually bill for.... Not many projects on the go right now as they all seem slow starting... I hate not being busy... Let's my mind wander too much and I overthink about things I can't control.

Guest n*gu**6

home from last backshift for a few days. first a nap and headng to SJ for weeknd and hope 2 meet up with a lady or 2

Guest n*gu**6

Making a coffee at my desk while waiting for a job to process.

Guest n*gu**6

Making coffee and trying to spread out a king sized comforter so it will dry. Barely fits in my washer and gets so wrinkled

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Changing both my Lyla avatar and profile picture.

Watching the Senators take a 1 goal lead into the third period of their game with the Penguins and hoping they retain it for another 20 minutes of play.

Watching CNN's coverage of today's breaking news concerning President Trump - in case the never ending story has an ending!

Watching the Senators win (hopefully!) the third game of their series with the Penguins. Looking good approaching the end of the second period....

Hoping that the Sens can score three times in the third period without letting the Penguins score again. Wondering if the Sens should "turn down" power plays since they score more often with their opponent at full strength???

Guest n*gu**6

trying to turn my mind off so I can sleep.....you can see how well that is going for me