what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest n*gu**6

Dealing with surprise, disappointment and going out to take my studded tires off my truck

Sipping my morning cup of joe procrastinating about getting on with my day. Also procrastinating about learning how to stop procrastinating.

• Like 1

Lying on my hotel bed, in Banff, naked, just had a shower, checking for messages on Lyla; the tv is on but I'm not paying attention. Will go out to dinner soon; perhaps get dressed first (there is snow out there).

Guest *na*****69

waiting for a couple of young ladies to join me in my hotel room ....

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Just got in from a 90 minute walk, it is gorgeous out! Now I'm going out on the deck, the sun is shining on it!

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Watching the Sens vs Bruins, fast paced game so far

Just had an amazing sensual shower play session with a new client while I'm here downtown TO visiting for a couple days. Was hot, steamy and FUN! I'm ready for bed now ;) Anyone coming to join? hehe.

Goodnight all! :icon_lol:

Additional Comments:

Have a good shift sweetie!

Guest n*gu**6

Getting breakfast and getting dressed. Ready to stand out and collect money for musuclar dystrophy at our annual boot brive.

Three of my favorite things to do on Saturday mornings lately,

-reading threads on Lyla

-listening to music

-drinking some coffee

• Like 1

Just lit some candles, and burning some natural soy wax melts... My apartment smells amazing!! Just like fruit loops and sweet vanilla.

My Incalls always smell amazing too (Sorry had to throw that out there hehe). Just relaxing at my place now then off to my Nonnas for some Easter dinner with the family!! Excited to see my parents & grand parents.

We are all very close. Typical Italian family eh!! :biggrin:

Happy Easter Weekend Lyla Folks!

Kadie Lux xoxo

Additional Comments:

I'm rubbing myself with coconut oil! Magical oil with so my benefits! Makes the skin so soft!

MmmmMm love coconut oil! I use a blend of coconut oil, avacado oil and fragrance. It smells amazing eh! Maybe if you're open to duos sometime we should rub ourselves in oil and then play!!! :icon_mrgreen:

Have an amazing Easter Weekend hun!

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Just waking up from an unexpected nap. I guess my first bike ride of the year wore me out.

Naps are the best!!! Nothin' beats a quick little power nap. I always feel amazing when I wake up from them. Wish I was beside you, except we would NOT be napping that's for sure! :-D

I'm about to get into the shower and use my new Fruit Loops Shower scrub.... Love exfoliating my skin! Smells so good and makes my skin sooo silky smooth!

Too bad you weren't here to join! :wink: