what are you doing at this very minute?

Watching the movie Leap Year... staring Amy Adams and Matthew Goode ... don't think I have ever seen a bad movie that Amy Adams was in.

MV5BMTgzMTQ2MDQxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODEzOTg5Mg@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Watching the movie Leap Year... staring Amy Adams and Matthew Goode ... don't think I have ever seen a bad movie that Amy Adams was in.

MV5BMTgzMTQ2MDQxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODEzOTg5Mg@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

She is quite nice... Looked incredible in American hustle.

Just watching Bandits with Billy Bob Thornton.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Took the rack of lamb out of the fridge to get to room temperature

And prepared the potatoes for rosemary garlic roasted potatoes

And in an hour I start cooking

My place smells of garlic and rosemary right now

RG

Watching Jays game... they are up 2-0 but I am not really a Baseball Fan and while I hope they win I have to say Baseball is certainly not Hockey.

And WTF is up with the announcers... guy just said that because not a lot of people play baseball in Canada the fans in Toronto are not that good at catching balls hit into stands... is this asshole for real... what a jerk.

And WTF is up with the announcers... guy just said that because not a lot of people play baseball in Canada the fans in Toronto are not that good at catching balls hit into stands... is this asshole for real... what a jerk.

Ya heard that too, idiot. We know more than just hockey up here. I think people aren't paying attention to the game though and probably on their phone.

Anyways great game, looking forward to tomorrow's.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Woke earlier then I expected on this holiday Monday to a very pleasant surprise from a LYLA Friend in my email.... it is things like wonderful unexpected surprises from sexy wonderful women that makes it very very easy to feel THANKFUL today :)

Guest n*gu**6

Took the day off work to try to kick this flu bug. Surfing lyla and twitter a bit. Not very good at sitting still so I'll probably do some housework and maybe clean out the shed to get ready for winter

Just left work and stopped by the mall on the way home to pick up a pair of black pants... unfortunately the ones I wanted are not in stock.

Texting with a wonderful lady Julie Candy who I was supposed to meet up with yesterday while she was in St. John's but was unable to... now I wish i was in Gander where she is tonight lol

Wondering why in hell I can't go to sleep! Must be that nap I took this afternoon.

I feel your pain as I unfortunately am often left awake in the middle of the..... like now.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Staying home as my head is pounding. I guess I will be sleeping today because of the anti-biotics I am taking for sinus infection. So checking emails and listening to a local radio show.